FLOTEK PERFORMANCE

2strokesmellgud

Oh boy...... Well, I'm not a flotek hater or swinger. I've heard a lot of guys say he's not the king of the strip, but his recreational stuff seems to make a lot of folks very happy.

First, look at all your parts upon receiving and before assembly. With a fine tooth comb I might add. It could of helped you see the issue right away.

Second, that shop seems to have let you off with a cheap bill as $300 really doesn't get much service in any shop. Especially since it sat for 6 weeks. This is a tell tale sign they were lost or clueless. Maybe both.

(What's their name? Should be noted for all)

Third, you should of called Denny to get it sorted out before sending it elsewhere and then expecting him to foot the bill. He offered to fix the other cyls, which he would of garunteed as I bet he would of tried to tig them possibly. Depends on room. To boot, he offered a new set of cylinders.

Pretty fair. Sucks to deal with, but that was a positive effort.

Fourth, who is the new shop? What services and parts are included for $1400?

Fifth, this $1400 mistake will make sure you look at everything from now on.

No chance the cyld got switched at the "shop" that did the assembly and tune? Have a hard time thinking a GOOD shop will fuck around for a month with a simple issue

And just for further explanation, are you from GA, NC, or VA?

i checked them afterwards they wer the same ones.  and no im in FL.  And befor people say im jumping on DENNIS.He is a pretty good guy to deal with he didnt have to give me the used set of juggs.  but with all that said look at the difference in port work. Im no expert but clearly the old set doesnt look anywhere near as good as the other builders

Oh boy...... Well, I'm not a flotek hater or swinger. I've heard a lot of guys say he's not the king of the strip, but his recreational stuff seems to make a lot of folks very happy.

First, look at all your parts upon receiving and before assembly. With a fine tooth comb I might add. It could of helped you see the issue right away.

Second, that shop seems to have let you off with a cheap bill as $300 really doesn't get much service in any shop. Especially since it sat for 6 weeks. This is a tell tale sign they were lost or clueless. Maybe both.

(What's their name? Should be noted for all)

Third, you should of called Denny to get it sorted out before sending it elsewhere and then expecting him to foot the bill. He offered to fix the other cyls, which he would of garunteed as I bet he would of tried to tig them possibly. Depends on room. To boot, he offered a new set of cylinders.

Pretty fair. Sucks to deal with, but that was a positive effort.

Fourth, who is the new shop? What services and parts are included for $1400?

Fifth, this $1400 mistake will make sure you look at everything from now on.

Yes sir you are correct about that i will inspect my parts from now on.  The reason my bill was only 300 was because he felt bad he couldnt get it running for me. Adrenaline rush in panama city.... the reason i sent the cylinders elsewhere was due to the fact that i figured it was my head that was the culprit not the juggs. I never wanted Dennis to fit the bill a simple crank would have been nice ;)  but he did what he thought was right he gave me a USED juggs that are 65.00mm. Yes the deal sucked but like you said i learned a lesson. FYI i probably would deal with flotek again just not porting my banshee. 1400$ covered used juggs 64.50mm dune ported new 4mm welded crank  and full rebuild top to bottom oh and pancake bearing

Why in the world would you post anything bad about the guy when he did everything he could to make good by you including giving you another set of cyls? This whole thread is ridiculous.

" IM NOT BASHING FLOTEK ....BUT i really am." Even when he took care of me. If you had let him fix the cylinder and then posted a review good or bad about your build you woulda been ok.

Hard to tell on my phone but you're pointing to the boost port with the red pen. Any way to take photos in there? Flip the camera phone to selfie and shove it in there. Maybe a mirror. I get that maybe it was fucked but just trying to actually see it.

Hard to tell on my phone but you're pointing to the boost port with the red pen. Any way to take photos in there? Flip the camera phone to selfie and shove it in there. Maybe a mirror. I get that maybe it was fucked but just trying to actually see it.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e231/anthology1mill/IMG_20140826_0723081_zpsdc580b2b.jpg best pic i cohttp://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e231/anthology1mill/IMG_20140826_0722071_zps12610315.jpguld get with the http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e231/anthology1mill/IMG_20140826_0722391_zps5fe6dd8a.jpgphone u can see the dark area where the hole is, not very big. 

Edited by 2strokesmellgud