Cheetah

jriffe23

And let get this set for the record. I did not spend a ton of of money bought the motor used for cheap that was a trinity motor. I dune the motor for a little while and it keep breaking reeds. Took the motor to dm and spent $120 on domes. Even throw the bike only made 97 hp it ran great in the dunes. Then I want to dumont with mat and some friends I got hook on drag racing. I had mat port the unported cheetah and rebuild the crank. And a few other parts override etc about $1800 spent. So I did not spend tons of Money as some has stated before. Now I had a 370 long before that I but twice as much money into. Bike want from 97hp unported to 114 ported on race gas. Now the bike is 120 hp on q16. But after this week the bike will be on alky. I will post the q16 sheets once I get it dynoed on the M1. To compare q16 vs M1.

why bother when you said in another thread you put them in and it ran like shit, do you mean this time you`ll put them in and try tune it for a result or just another "pv`s suck i threw them in and it ran like shit"

First off I like the PV in my dune set up. It was so very smooth. I will put them and show the difference. Not going to be anytime soon. But I will do it. Cheetah sucks they are obsolete. But after reading that link I did not see Calvin say that one time.

Is it missed on everyone that CAMATV said his cylinders as shipped from Trinity were unusable?

He had to start with a bare cylinder.

Now....for everyone who thinks you can send a Cheetah to a top builder and have it "set up correctly" embrace that THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

The leader of the Cheetah P.V. cheer squad had to start with a bare cylinder.

(That means no Nikasil) so right off the bat your looking at $500 extra for you powerplant of hope in shipping and getting Nikasil done AFTER you make all the changes to the cylinders.

SKEETER is hoping to see 70/40 with his 392 with Powervalves????

Shit those numbers are doable with ported stock cylinders, stock carbs thru FMF pipes!

• Like 1

Nope. But for the hell of next time I get it dynoed I am going to throw them in and see what happens.

If you do have valves, have they been set up to work with the way may did the exhaust in the cylinder? Edited by trickedcarbine

why bother when you said in another thread you put them in and it ran like shit, do you mean this time you`ll put them in and try tune it for a result or just another "pv`s suck i threw them in and it ran like shit"

When they were in, there was no work done to the cylinder. Just domes.

Is it missed on everyone that CAMATV said his cylinders as shipped from Trinity were unusable?

He had to start with a bare cylinder.

Now....for everyone who thinks you can send a Cheetah to a top builder and have it "set up correctly" embrace that THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

The leader of the Cheetah P.V. cheer squad had to start with a bare cylinder.

(That means no Nikasil) so right off the bat your looking at $500 extra for you powerplant of hope in shipping and getting Nikasil done AFTER you make all the changes to the cylinders.

SKEETER is hoping to see 70/40 with his 392 with Powervalves????

Shit those numbers are doable with ported stock cylinders, stock carbs thru FMF pipes!

I thought buying in touched cheetahs was just part of the process to get another builder to set it up. So that I agree with. That doesn't make the cylinder a piece of shit, that just means Harry's guys are fucking hacks. The few builders I've talked to said if they touch it, just get it raw. Not just CAMATV.

I think skeeter is bein fecetious on his numbers....