Cheetah

jriffe23

Windy Is a cheetah hater. (YEP)

He has nothing but bad luck with them (NOPE. I SAW THE SAME LOUSEY 97HP YOU SAW. LOL)

When the motor was Built by trinity it was a dog, (AS ARE ALL OF THEM.....AND MAKING ABOUT 68 HP)

Then I had it fixed by D&M a few years later. My bike only made 97 and it had the PV in it for duning. (AS IN....HE PAYED FOR A KNOWN BUILDER TO "FIX IT" AND ONLY GOT 97HP)

The PV made the powercruve very smooth. (BECAUSE THE POWERVALVES BLOCKED POWER SO IT DIDN'T HIT LIKE IT SHOULD.)

It was a very fun dune bike, and it ran very good. (TILL MAT DYNO'D IT AND CONFIRMED EVERYTHING WINDY HAD BEEN TELLING ME FOR YEARS)

Then I wanted to start drag racing. (AND NEEDED TO HAVE A MOTOR THAT WAS MORE POWERFULL THAN AN UNPORTED 4MILL CUB)

So I had shearer port the motor and do a few other things. (AKA I SPENT MONEY AGAIN ON THIS SHIT DESIGN TO FIND THE MISSING POWER)

I took the pv's out for drag racing, bike hit the pipe alot harder. (DUH)

You are going to get 5 different answers it all depends on what you wanna do with the bike. (BECAUSE NOBODY TESTS...THEY JUST MAKE BUTT DYNO ASSUMPTIONS)

There is no way in hell you will gain Hp from PV'S (DUH)

If you go to any pro sand drag race you will not see a single cheetah running PV's (DUH)

MY bike want from 97hp Unported to 114hp ported on race gas. (SADLY MAT WAS ABLE TO BUILD A LITTLE 7 MILL CUB THAT HITS 112 )

Now with Q16 it has made 120. ( SPENT MORE TIME/EFFORT TO FIND POWER IN THIS COMBO)

If you are trail riding or dune riding keep the PV's you will have a lot more user friendly powercruve. (IF YOU ARE A GIRL OR DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADJUST YOUR THROTTLE TO 1/2-3/4 POSITION TO CONTROL THE MOTOR.

There ^^^ Just a few adjustments. ALL CAPS provided to highlight changes. I'm not mad or yelling. I'm not a cheetah owner so...I'm pretty happy. Not mad at any Cheetah owners either.

If you are happy....that is all that matters.

And if you didn't build your motor to try and impress anyone....don't be upset if I'm not.

Mike's motor is STRONG! (I gotta say that or he gets mad at me) But other than the reeds....Mat removed everything that makes it a Cheetah in the first place. INCLUDING THE POWERVALVES. LOL

(Try not to feed the long winded troll) LOL

• Like 1

Lol. That shit was funny John.

Glad you took it that way. ;)

Two seperate questions for two fellas.

Mike, the first builder You took your cheetah to. Did he actually know what to do with a cheetah as in , he already had...... And why is it that Mat knew immediately what to change. Also, what did may change. Because I garuntee mat didn't just charge you to pull the PV's...... Did mat raise the exhaust or reconfigure it.... If so I gather that there isn't much room to massage the powervalves them selves. That would mean that to get the valve wide open with the new shearer exhaust port, the valve is so cut up that it's nonsense to even have it in there to do anything for the bottom end any way. (Some one please correct me if I'm wrong)

Windy, on your old cheetah, what jets were in you're powervalves? And how did you verify they were opening all the way? Were they ever locked open?

Just curious. I have my own thoughts and theories on why the cheetah is typically junk but I also have a few thoughts on what can make them work and I think the 485cc and 535 should definitely be doable.

Yes i started when it was 97 hp it was unported. And when I had Doug do the motor he just changed the domes. He told me to get rid of the PV 'S but I was still new to cheetahs and I wanted to keep.them. it was a dune bike only not a full drag bike. Yes the bike is 197/201 so the PV would be useless in that motor now.

Yes. I am a cheetah fan. I understand this motors now. I will put my cheetah up against any cub 465 on the track anyday.

So....your 535 will beat a 465?. WOW...impressive.

What tricks do you use to get a bigger motor to beat a smaller one? I'm sure you wanna keep tge secrets to yourself. But I'm sure many people would love to hear the backstory on just what it takes to be successful in campaigning a 535 against 465's.

oh my good ness  really  the powervalves BLOCK POWER??????????   are you retarded!!!!!!

what makes a serval MAKE LOW END  THE POWER BLOCKING LOW EXHAUST PORT?????????  

thats what i am gathering from your rediculous response..