new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

Wow I post this morning and come back this afternoon and this thing is out of control! So I have 4 motors sitting in my shop that are all 4 mill stock cylinder ported motors. I have had everyone of them on the dyno. They all have 795 pistons in them and have a cool head with custom cut domes. So are you telling me that one of the top motor builders in the country who takes his shit all over the place and has no issue putting his shit up against anyone elses shit out there has told me to put the wrong pistons in these motors? I have had these all on the dyno and I know the numbers they make and I know how they preform on the sand. Please tell me what kind of numbers you are making with your piece of shit stock head motors you are building?????

no!!!! I'm NOT TELLING YOU THAT, He put 795 pistons in them because until recently he had no option! now you have a better alternative than the 795, why is this so hard to understand, you still get to run the piston up into the head and you have a raised intake so it will draw sooner and more which is a good thing, contrary to what most think on here. put those pistons in in place of those 795's deduct .040 from the squish in the domes and you'll gain HP! I too have a dyno and will do the same, to compare to my motor against yours is unfair, now put these in your  motor and you'll find 5 more HP and say oh now I get it, its piston against piston not motor against motor,

no!!!! I'm NOT TELLING YOU THAT, He put 795 pistons in them because until recently he had no option! now you have a better alternative than the 795, why is this so hard to understand, you still get to run the piston up into the head and you have a raised intake so it will draw sooner and more which is a good thing, contrary to what most think on here. put those pistons in in place of those 795's deduct .040 from the squish in the domes and you'll gain HP! I too have a dyno and will do the same, to compare to my motor against yours is unfair, now put these in your  motor and you'll find 5 more HP and say oh now I get it, its piston against piston not motor against motor,

5HP For $220.00 Shit dude I am all in. I will order 4 sets tomorrow  :rotflmao: