new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

are you thinking the intake doesn't do much? why run a V-force, if you use a 795 you block the port off completely, the intake is for making power

I still have a couple clues for sale if interested.

Some of the best running stock cyls I've seen had next to no intake port work. The intake is not where the power is made.

Sent from a van down by the river

I still have a couple clues for sale if interested.

Some of the best running stock cyls I've seen had next to no intake port work. The intake is not where the power is made.

oh Im sorry I thought the whole charge came thru the intake???  you must run direct injection my fault

I guess your speed shop isn't as fast as you think

no I think your just as slow as these other posters, but believe your actually fast, I was just posting about a new product that finally is correct for a 4 mil long rod, has a 13* top and raised intakes, I'm sure they spent all that money to buy Wiseco pistons without knowing what they were getting, sorry its not my fault you don't understand it!

I've ran a few engines with solid skirts actually. All they had was one small port for wrist pin oiling purposes.

The majority of the intake charge goes under the piston skirt ..not through the windows in the pistons. If you can't fathom that..I feel sorry for your customers

no I think your just as slow as these other posters, but believe your actually fast, I was just posting about a new product that finally is correct for a 4 mil long rod, has a 13* top and raised intakes, I'm sure they spent all that money to buy Wiseco pistons without knowing what they were getting, sorry its not my fault you don't understand it!

Yeah my bike is slow I'm not scared to admit it. But I understand how the charge flows with piston movement. I have a 4 mil that I didn't rig together with pistons that'll save me from cutting domes.

the reason it goes under is because it has no window (solid skirt), look at a YZ piston it has a cutaway, why to eliminate windows that block the intake, the reason for case reed is to eliminate the cutaway that blocks the intake, albeit not as bad as a windowed piston, you guys are making my point for me I just don't think you know it