new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

513, 795, and these new pistons are all 13°, just different pin heights and intake window shape/location. Basically the new stroker pistons have a blaster pin height so moved up 6mm from stock but are in stock through .080" bores. Where blaster pistons don't start until .080 over.

795 wont work with a 4mm long rod, only on a stock stroke with longer rods

HMMMM So you are saying all the 4mill long rod motors out there should pull the 795 pistons out because they are wrong? Shit I have a lot of motors to take back apart!

• Like 1

795 is for long rod only, to put it in a 4mm stroker, so you still need to deal with the 2mm  - either spacer plate or cut out the head 2mm

These new pistons make it so that you can run a 60 thousandths base and stock head (since the piston dome is 13 degrees)

alot less machining involved to run a 4mm long rod stroker crank

wiseco part number is 11882M06450

I bought it as a drop it kit with the .060 base gasket so I didnt need to modify my stock head or raise my transfers another mm

HMMMM So you are saying all the 4mill long rod motors out there should pull the 795 pistons out because they are wrong? Shit I have a lot of motors to take back apart!

what did you do with the 795 intake windows? Did you leave them stock? These new pistons have the intake windows raised 10mm, at BDC, the port windows are wide open

Edited by south street speed shop

sounds like a backyard way to go about it only to gain 2-3 hp.  You'd probably gain more HP just by ditching the stock head and going with a good dome profile.  The intake windows on the piston dont affect much.  You'd probably not even see the difference on a dyno.