new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

back in 87 (I know most of you were in diapers) I needed a piston in my YZ250 well we didn't have 1 in stock so I used a Tri-Z piston same except it had windowed intake instead of a cutaway, started the bike sounded fine, got to the track and got 20 feet and said what is wrong with this thing? took a couple laps and said something is wrong, pulled it back to the truck and found nothing, then remembered the piston! took it out right then and put the used YZ cutaway back in, went 5 feet with the worn out piston and said ok thats better all the power is back...my mistake in posting here is your mostly just riders and performance is not what your after so thats was my fault

back in 87 (I know most of you were in diapers) I needed a piston in my YZ250 well we didn't have 1 in stock so I used a Tri-Z piston same except it had windowed intake instead of a cutaway, started the bike sounded fine, got to the track and got 20 feet and said what is wrong with this thing? took a couple laps and said something is wrong, pulled it back to the truck and found nothing, then remembered the piston! took it out right then and put the used YZ cutaway back in, went 5 feet with the worn out piston and said ok thats better all the power is back...my mistake in posting here is your mostly just riders and performance is not what your after so thats was my fault

clueless ^^^

What do you think is going on in the engine when the piston is on the way up and yet the windows are covered by the sleeve? ... When the skirt is above the intake ports?

Sent from a van down by the river