new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

i dont see the raised window hurting anything. test it and report back what you find

wristpin high up in the piston isnt my preference for the reasons ive already stated. i say this hypothetically because every situation may not be the same but it can lead to shortcircuits in engines with aux ports and decrease the trans opening size

9utunuga.jpg

This just shows that you are an idiot........

Dude, get over it. And grow up. Also, if you seriously do drop a threat with some one, it's not a good idea to do it with out even knowing who they are. But since you are making your problems your enforcer buddy's problem I guess that's cool. Just shows what kind of PUNK and moron you are. By the way, I've got my 1%er patch and earned my red laces, but you don't hear me going around being a fucking internet thug bragging about doing time and trying to be tough guy.

Ask your intelligent GP friends to pay your tough thug friends to slap some fucking sense in to you. That would be the smartest thing you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Awe, he took the time to look me up that's cute.

Just remember, anyone serious is smart enough to not leave an E trail. And I'm just talking about dumb ol' criminals like my self. So where do you fit in on that?

Edited by trickedcarbine

WOW.......JUST WOW.

It's official...South Street < 04zSpittingKlots.

"Y'all sound like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Yep, whole lotta faggin' off in here.

For the record, I'm classy. Like that slut in pretty woman. If I were to be blowing dudes I'd be doing it in New York or LA where the good looking dudes got money. Not fucking Kansas. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just got the pistons in. Getting the cylinders bored this week, and while that's getting done the trans will be out getting the Pro Mod. Still waiting on the crank, should be here Monday, but figure in less than 2 weeks we should have numbers with 0.020" gaskets and stock ports.

• Like 1