new Wiseco 4 mil pistons?

Aword of advice is that you rephrase things like "these pistons are the best" to "this is what I tried, this is what I found."  It goes over much better that way. Until then, you're going to end up being viewed as just another guy thinking he's made a huge bound in engine development and really hasn't or either can't convey what he's done.  I'm not being rude, that's just how it is.  You'll be called the 10hp piston guy or something along those lines.  It happens on Blasterforum, sevenstring.org, NICO, thumpertalk, E2S, and every other forum that I'm a member of and you better bet like hell that it'll happen here.

WTF is "11882 at box" supposed to mean?

Ya, I'm assuming it's just a smart phone auto correcting BDC. To be sure I googled ituga4egam.jpg

Other wise, this is where some one is just using their own terms and trying to make you feel stupid for not knowing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

good lord..

ok  i understand why wiseco may release a piston like this. most peeps like to build their own motors.  i'm guessing that with the spacer plate setup and all bolt together componets they finally figured out that maybe just maybe they dont run the best.  heck you can even buy a "kit" with a big thick ass head gasket to do it the other way..  so this piston i'm guessing is an attempt to make a 4 mill kit more drop in ready ( not runs the best ready but drop into any existing setup ready)..

i see it as a buy all this and race next weekend..

now most after reading a few pages in this site and maybe some that have decided that the other ways are not the best after getting beat on by a fat guy on a ported 350cc motor decide to have an actual port matched and proper dome profile 4 mill motor built have figured out that the above afermentioned setup is not the best at all.. attempt to edjumicate you on why the drop in maybe dosent work the best but you still decide that its the way to go  thats fine..

oh and also  i dont run window'd 413 pistons in my 535 cheeta either...   it seemd to run pretty good....   some motors need window skirts  some do not  some it dosent really matter that much really..