421 serval pipes?

Ha! Lol

You're gonna make Dyno jealous!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Haha! In all seriousness though you went to the right builder and the right place. Do you have any pics of your frame by where the pods and exhaust would meet? It would be interesting to see how your frame differs from stock one

That first one with the airbox and all the tubes. Can't imagine that was extremely cool. Surprised someone didn't tell you about or mentioned or ask about it bogging or anything.

As I said earlier, I have been following the advice of my original motor builder, Duncan to a "T".

They have always remained adamant that pods are the single greatest cause of motor failure from their experience.

It's hard to argue with someone who has the race winning history like they do.

This air box setup, and my exhaust mods were the best scenario I could create in consideration of the Laeger chassis and different challenges that it creates. The performance difference in handling make it all worth while.

On Cam's dyno I picked up about 4-5 HP when I switched to the pods with no other changes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes that airbox kills power. Much the same as the aluminum box from PRM kills power in testing.

Stock airboxes (even with the lids off) are even worse.

Pods make the best power and with an entire riding career using pods.....I can say, that theory about motor failures being related to pod use is complete hogwash.

Dirty filters and filters that are not sealed to the carb or airbox correctly will "Dust" a motor easily and you can ride the rings/bearings out of a motor in a single ride.

Pods with Outerwear's are perfectly safe for use and are the least restrictive in terms of power.

The #1 cause of motor failure is stupidity.

Lean jetting, poor quality oils, running motors with piston slap, junk fuel, making mods and not adjusting jetting.....all = user error.

Motors are very reliable when not inbthe hands of dipshits.

Yes that airbox kills power. Much the same as the aluminum box from PRM kills power in testing.

Stock airboxes (even with the lids off) are even worse.

Pods make the best power and with an entire riding career using pods.....I can say, that theory about motor failures being related to pod use is complete hogwash.

Dirty filters and filters that are not sealed to the carb or airbox correctly will "Dust" a motor easily and you can ride the rings/bearings out of a motor in a single ride.

Pods with Outerwear's are perfectly safe for use and are the least restrictive in terms of power.

The #1 cause of motor failure is stupidity.

Lean jetting, poor quality oils, running motors with piston slap, junk fuel, making mods and not adjusting jetting.....all = user error.

Motors are very reliable when not inbthe hands of dipshits.

QUALITY filters are a must. I wrecked a new build in 2rides with knock off k&ns. And yes, they were oiled and clamped on the carb correctly.
  • Like 1

QUALITY filters are a must. I wrecked a new build in 2rides with knock off k&ns. And yes, they were oiled and clamped on the carb correctly.

With Outerwear's?

I dont know what to believe about pods.  I own 2 bikes, a banshee and a zilla and on both websites sites about 50% of the people running pods have had dust or sand make its way through the filter.  I have also read that dyno results from an open airbox were the same as pods, also heard uni pods were better than filter type for keeping out dust...then filter (K&N type) better than uni......i seriously dont know what to think. 

I dont know what to believe about pods. I own 2 bikes, a banshee and a zilla and on both websites sites about 50% of the people running pods have had dust or sand make its way through the filter. I have also read that dyno results from an open airbox were the same as pods, also heard uni pods were better than filter type for keeping out dust...then filter (K&N type) better than uni......i seriously dont know what to think.

Then your fucked. LOL

Do like most people.....don't do any testing....just assume whatever YOU are currently doing is the best.

Then stick your head in a hole and carry on.

• Like 1