Alba Racing.

Wertzy

I recently picked up a set of used a-arms off a member of the site. They needed new balljoints so I ordered a new set from Alba. However, after only 1 or 2 rides, the boots on them were already ripped and junk. I mentioned it in another Alba Racing topic and Patrick from Alba shot me a PM and offered to send me out a new set free of charge! Some of the best customer service I have had in a while from anywhere. Being on the forum and being able to personally talk to a REAL person is a welcome thing to me nowadays. Big thumbs up to Alba and their customer service! I plan on ordering a set of their new beadlock wheels too in the near future. :D

• Like 2

Nice. I got 2 long seasons out of my ball joint rubbers on Alba arms. 2 were starting to tear which is OK by me.The ball joints are still fine and tight.

They've always treated me right at Alba.

Finally got around to changing them today actually.

9ymagena.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have the alba arms also...

Arms hold up awesome especially riding in coal country..

Got the arms and had honda ball joints...they overnighted the correct joints over night with a return shipping label to boot....

Do not try to run factory lenth shock with there "adaptors" because the adaptors are not the same side to side...I guess it doesnt hurt to run them but why not have it right?...I called them and they said to send pictures so I did...they fabbed another set and shipped them out...same exact thing...

If you look at the picture of there own banshee with the standard shocks its plain as day differant...

So I ended up buying longer shock to use the long travel portion of the arm...its an improvement for sure just wasnt ready to buy shocks at that time...

The a arm bushings are the only thing I would say are junk...im on my second set now and I have to buy another...

BUT....there customer service has been great as far as the warranty like I said in another post just kind of a pain in the ass thats all...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm very impressed with their customer service at Alba. They've been around a long time and I did a lot of research before picking them to bore and port my banshee cylinders. They've been porting banshees since 1991 and it's dyno proven at the wheels. Plus they line bore and match your piston to the jug. They also hand file the rings. Top notch service all the way around with Alba.

You sound pleased. When you get an opportunity to do a dyno run post it up.

Nothing against alba, but maybe you should have looked around when it came to porting options.

sent from yo mammy house.

I shopped around and word of mouth. Everyone I talked to is super pleased with the work. They've ported thousands of banshees and I wanted it line bored because it's far superior and wanted it done at the same time. They were within $50 either way as everyone else

I shopped around and word of mouth. Everyone I talked to is super pleased with the work. They've ported thousands of banshees and I wanted it line bored because it's far superior and wanted it done at the same time. They were within $50 either way as everyone else

What other builders did you call?