Strange things found while riding

Lots of sun glasses.  Couple hundred bucks in $20s one time.  My buddy and I where on some trails, came around a corner and there they where. I looked around real quick, hand on my dull pocket knife, half expecting some guy to come out of the bushes, trying to jack my banshee.  We got off the bikes, picked it up and headed back to the staging area.  There was only one other vehicle in the parking lot, and we asked if they had lost anything valuable.  They said no, and we went back out. Sucked for who ever lost it. 

I flew around a corner in the trail and ran right into/ over a decaying deer that got hit by a car and stumbled off the road back into the woods. It was about a week old death. Had to throw away that set of riding gear. I still gag just thinking about it.

I've found some cool old beer cans when the river floods, probably from 60s I'm guessing, no pull tabs had a triangle hole from can opener . Found a outboard motor once 3hp Elgin was the brand looked about 1950s or 60s surprising good shape buried in sand, not sure if sand helped save it or what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk