Strange things found while riding

About 30 min south of me is the start of the mark twain national forest, roughly 1.5 million acres. Lots of gravel roads and trails with lots of it miles And miles from the nearest house.think deliverance with toothless people and all, Grew up riding those trails and roads, have ran across people living in tents miles from no where, fields of weed, large drug deals, past few years theres meth lab around every corner it seems,have know people that have found dead body's, etc. has anyone else found and crazy out of the ordinary stuff while out riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jasonc

I came up out of a dry creek bed right next to the river and a girl was squatted down back against a tree, drunk as shit, tugging on her tampon string. It's a image that will be burned in forever I'm afraid. I said sorry and drove by her, about 25' away from her, there were 2 water patrol (sheriffs) hiding in the woods watching the floaters on the river and I'm sure her. I drove by them shaking my head and they were smiling in a old man perv kinda way lol

• Like 1

Glock 19 usually keep close by, my spare parts built $350 ar15 stays in the rzr, a lot of the farms around me are owned by People from St. Louis and they only come out on weekends or even just holiday weekends, so the meth heads think they can just stroll in and set up and make there shit right next to this $500,000 house on 200 acres cause they know they won't be found, I've got a couple rental houses and holy shit you've gotta check people out so much anymore, if a meth lab is discovered in a house by the cops it's condemned and considered unlivable and contaminated by the EPA until it is gutted and new drywall and carpet installed. Under there watching and rules the whole time it's rebuilt.tyhyga2a.jpg