Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

On an old V max which has seals nearly identical to the banshee they would start to actually bow and gat shaped like this " ) " with minimal blow out from the seal edges them selves but above 20 psi they would physically begin working their way out of their little groove. I haven't done a banshee so my knowledge will probably get shot down by N20. But I've been around a handful of boosted toys. You are gonna need to address sealing the crank case, case surfaces. And the head. Typically the metal reinforced base gaskets will hold with a touch of copper RTV. Thought about sending the ones from that Vmax build down to tony at TDR to make out of copper. But so far the cometics held. It'll probably get a few more pounds this season and then go kaboom before I bother changing it though.

This is basically the exact scenario the banshee has.

Haven't had it down to a southern track since it's been running consistent. Just talked to dan last night and he was saying the fastest it ever went in mi was one mid .40s pass with a 120lb'er on it.

I unloaded the chassis bad at the 60' mark in that video and that was a 3.50 w/ a 1.4x 60' @ 94 mph.