Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

• 9 months later...

Well this project is finally off the back burner.....I have made a few changes for the rebuild, TDR head, switch to methanol, 4 injectors at 530cc each, common plenum intake, single throttle body, blow off valve, new chassis.  Hopefully back on the dyno in next few weeks!  I'm liking the new look, getting rid of all the street legal crap shed alot of weight and wiring.  Anyone make a 17" paddle tire?

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

• Like 2

Green , have you ever heard back from that kid that bought your turbo motor by me. That bitch was pretty cool once I got all the lil odds and ends worked out just curious if it's still out there I lost his number in a phone change and don't see him on here anymore

• Like 1

Was the center sectionwelded also on that crank green just curious . I've been toying with the idea of pinning these cranks before I break them down as an added feature

No. If I was to do another boosted bike it would 100% be pinned.

Green , have you ever heard back from that kid that bought your turbo motor by me. That bitch was pretty cool once I got all the lil odds and ends worked out just curious if it's still out there I lost his number in a phone change and don't see him on here anymore

I have not. That setup left here after running an 83. Not sure what he did or didn't do with it. Last I knew he sold it to NYUK.

Pretty sure it was coryv4. He was last active yesterday? Im probably wrong though

That was off the 10 cub.

camatv bought Greens old turbo set up off NYUK about 2yrs ago

Didn't know Cam had it. He's got it all figured out I'm sure.