Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

If you going aftermarket cylinder why not start with a serval. You could always port it into a cub if you wanted to later. As far as cranks if you go 4 mil look at vitos as they have keyed webs to prevent twisting out of phase. I know i payed way more to phase pin and rebuild a stocker than it wouldve cost for a vito. Lastly that girdle head is a waste of money. Run the cut stocker from justwannarace

I did a couple things on mine that worked really well. We never fought case or seal issues. But, I also started with brand new cases and was pretty diligent about a couple of things with the seals the two times I had it apart. If it wasn't for the center section not being pinned on my original crank I would have never opened it back up. It would eat reeds every now and then but the motor was bullet proof.

So far my reeds are showing minor wear. I talked to Tony from TDR and will probably be going with the several cylinders on the stock welded crank. now I just gotta save some cash!

I will post a pic in a bit of a stock welded crank out of mine. You will rethink that.

This was/is a stock true/welded crank. I was there when it was true and made sure it was well past the "good" stage when I installed it. This was about pass 6 or 7 after we really got it running well. When this happened the bike was running the best it had, and 60'd it's best ever..........Bike nosed over around half track and came back to the pits vibrating so bad it would put your hands to sleep.

27bb1e5a4f5192f1c2628f3d171e40cc.jpg