ATVDragRacerHQ.com Forum

locogato11283

I am not necessarily trying to change the whole game with the new forum.

I am trying to create a level platform for ALL drag racers and tracks in the country.

Brett's intention is to just bring everyone to the same level and bring more publicity to the sport. NO ONE in ATV drag racing promotes anything. He is the only one.

I think for the strictly drag guys it will be a good site. If you have a DS650 drag bike I'm not sure you'd log on to BansheeHQ would you?

*****I have to check you on this one. I have spent the last 10- years and 50k out of my own pocket just as many others have along with me. Do your homework before you make post suck as this. Your purchase of this site gives you no history in the sport, it gives you a site to bang on your own chest as the censorship of this comment will prove. I can personally say that I myself deserve a little more gratitude than your thoughts. Just figured I would chime in and put this in check..... Is there a problem? Let me know and I will educate you furthermore..............

Yours truly,

Skip Conder

ATVDRA

• Like 1

*****I have to check you on this one. I have spent the last 10- years and 50k out of my own pocket just as many others have along with me. Do your homework before you make post suck as this. Your purchase of this site gives you no history in the sport, it gives you a site to bang on your own chest as the censorship of this comment will prove. I can personally say that I myself deserve a little more gratitude than your thoughts. Just figured I would chime in and put this in check..... Is there a problem? Let me know and I will educate you furthermore..............

Yours truly,

Skip Conder

ATVDRA

My purchase of what site? The one I just built? What are you talking about?

Censorship? Where? What is censored?

I have NO idea who you are or what you're talking about, Skip.

Yours truly,

Skip Conder

ATVDRA

What in the fuck are you flapping your cock holster about? Let me guess, you and Ohton want to be considered as a god father to the atv drag racing scene? Get fucking real! What did he buy other than a web address. Keep pumping your own chest with all your ideas and advancements in this sport that flop harder than a fish out of water.

What in the fuck are you flapping your cock holster about? Let me guess, you and Ohton want to be considered as a god father to the atv drag racing scene? Get fucking real! What did he buy other than a web address. Keep pumping your own chest with all your ideas and advancements in this sport that flop harder than a fish out of water.

Cock holster, big words behind a keyboard. I am in no words a comparison to Ohton. In my doings is no attempt for self gain, nor do I need to explain it to a cheer leader. Find something that pertains to yourself because unless you have done something for this movement do you mean shit it the game.

Cock holster, big words behind a keyboard. I am in no words a comparison to Ohton. In my doings is no attempt for self gain, nor do I need to explain it to a cheer leader. Find something that pertains to yourself because unless you have done something for this movement do you mean shit it the game.

You should join my new site.. It's located at - http://www.atvdragracerhq.com/

Maybe you can help get the drag racing game back on track!

Answer the questions.. What did he buy other than a domain name? Cheer leader? I'll tell loco to go fuck himself just as fast as the next guy. Who/what are you comparing yourself to? You come running in here blazing money figures and blessing to the sport statements. You come with great resistance and hate yet you haven't done a damn thing the next guy has other than own yet another failed site. Will this site take off? Fuck no. Does that warrant you (another member of this site) to come flying in acting like you invented this shit and disregard the attempts of others? No. You, Strecker, and Ohton should get together and figure out how to fuck shit up worse than it is.

Cant we all just get along.

Nope. Probably why the sport doesn't grow like it should.

Can't get along long enough to agree on rules or safety requirements. No organization and safety regulations equals no big name sponsors and exposure. No big name sponsors and exposure equals no money. No money equals no growth.

All because people can't get along. Imo.

Sent from a van down by the river

• Like 3

Getting along and being civil are 2 totally different this. There is nothing more motivating in ANY competitive sport then being paired up against someone you dont care for. It pushes individuals, and sports in whole to higher levels. But grown men have to be civil and act their age no matter what their beliefs/feelings are toward fellow competitors.

• Like 1