Which size jets to get?

ETR174

Bummer, Ida prob sold ya whole set of carbs with the torrs delete already done. Ah we'll I'll sell them to somebody else.

What type carbs do you have? Maybe if you wait until late August my dad'll possibly buy them XD. Funniest part of the story is that my dad's Banshee started on first kick, perfect idle. My Banshee, just started it 2 days ago and it revved high and I had to remove the seat to get enough air because the current air filter is soaked with air filter oil.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

He's actually referring to your nooby-ed-ness. But it's O.K. to be young and enthusiastic...welcome to BHQ

Nooby-ed-ness? The hell do you mean? XD I feel like its an insult.

Nooby-ed-ness? The hell do you mean? XD I feel like its an insult.

Don't take it personal Jr. He's jaunt bustin your balls. I wouldn't recommend freaking out if you value any of the help you've gotten so far.

• Like 1

Don't take it personal Jr. He's jaunt bustin your balls. I wouldn't recommend freaking out if you value any of the help you've gotten so far.

That's what I thought. Wouldn't blame them though. I have a Traxxas RC car and I I'm on a forum called Ultimate RC that says to have "Friendliest forums of the world". Two Words. Bull. Crap. I was actually very surprised and I formed by the information you guys gave me. Oh, and if you are talking about the air filter blame the previous owner, not me.

Edited by ETR174

Hey, we all had to start somewhere. Read and re-read... much to learn. you're above problem is the reason for a leak-down test.

No that's because my dad had the TORS screwed in all the way for some strange reason.

Ya, that'll do it too.

Guess I should've told you that. I'm going to pull it out again tomorrow and tune it. Then I'll get my phone and show you guys how it runs and how much snow we got XD. Hell I might just ride while I'm at it.

Guess I should've told you that. I'm going to pull it out again tomorrow and tune it. Then I'll get my phone and show you guys how it runs and how much snow we got XD. Hell I might just ride while I'm at it.

forgive me if i missed it somewhere in the thread but i thought you had stated it had stock jets. Going t be hard to tune in this cold its like 0 degrees in Michigan colder with windchill. And i definately wouldnt ride it if you dont want to replace the topend.

forgive me if i missed it somewhere in the thread but i thought you had stated it had stock jets. Going t be hard to tune in this cold its like 0 degrees in Michigan colder with windchill. And i definately wouldnt ride it if you dont want to replace the topend.

I'm not exactly sure about that still. I'm going to contact the old owner soon to find out which ones are in there currently or I'll find out because my dad wants to rebuild the carbs when we install the TORS eliminator kit. My dad actually brought up about the bike not shutting off if I fall off so we bought a cheap $20 tether kit as well.

Edited by ETR174