Which size jets to get?

ETR174

So just bear with me I'm only 15. I just got my dad's cousin's 1993 Banshee for Christmas and I know there are a couple of things wrong. Most important is the current jets. He bored the motor over a mil but everything else he left stock. It's got the stock carbs and I'm trying to get the right size jets so it doesn't run rich like it is now. My Banshee has a utility rack in the back because it runs out of fuel too fast so the old owner had to carry fuel all the time. Could you guys just give me some suggestions to what size jets I should get for my mil bored Banshee? Thanks

Edited by ETR174

Remove the bottom of one of the carbs to check the main jet. If its got 320s or something you found the problem. But if your at 280s you may be just a little rich. If it starts, idles, and takes off good leave the pilots alone for now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Remove the bottom of one of the carbs to check the main jet. If its got 320s or something you found the problem. But if your at 280s you may be just a little rich. If it starts, idles, and takes off good leave the pilots alone for now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I would have to take the carbs apart another time. It doesn't idle good but that's because of the thumb throttle. How do you find the jet sizes though?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

what do you mean Idle block? do you mean the thumb throttle or are you reffering to the Tors system wich among other things also controls idol. are you posative the idle isnt just set too low? does it have tors still which would mean they're are no idle screws on the carbs but on the tors system under the seat (2 aluminum odd shaped bexes connected to top of carbs with electrical wires connected to them and a throttle cable going to the top) the idle can be adjusted on these also. they look like this.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mFLOh_2CStgrZWI08QA7X6w.jpg

Yeah it does have those screws. My dad used them to tune the carburetor when he thought the carburetors were running bad or something. He took the throttle apart and found out the little stop for the thump part to keep it idling was bent so it was below idle.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk