Which size jets to get?

ETR174

Yeah ditch all that. If you wanna keep the air box you can buy what's called a Pro Flow kit. It will have a little Billit adaptor plate and a big k&n style filter.

Get a clymers manual to help you navigate that thing. Once you have a reference on hand it's a lot less daunting. Then after your first time through it it is a cake walk.

My dad wants to get a stock OEM filter or something close to a stock OEM filter because he says the clamps for the K&N filters eventually loosen and pull the filter off causing it to be exposed. I was actually wondering if looks like a stock filter to anyone and also would I just need the element or do I need the mold that the element goes over?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Stock filter. And thats a much worse design then the pro flow adapter mentioned above which is much more secure . And as fir clamps. You use the same ones so not sure what he means about the k&n clamps loosening. Clamps are clamps for the most part

Stock filter. And thats a much worse design then the pro flow adapter mentioned above which is much more secure . And as fir clamps. You use the same ones so not sure what he means about the k&n clamps loosening. Clamps are clamps for the most part
That's what I told him. I for the most part want something cheap unless I can get the $130 give or take K&N filter from Bike Bandit before August or possibly sooner. Just an update I pulled that stupid cargo rack off on the back of it. Looks much better, its lighter, and it looks much more like a sport ATV.

Been a while since ive messed with these. Think it was clockwise to raise idle, counter to lower I can check on a set I have laying in my garage in a bit.

Sounds right. Pretty sure it's righty tighty lefty loosy. Where you live kid? You in oregon? I just picked up another banshee for my kid. We have a few of these parts you might be interested in. Tell your pops you don't wanna go back to the stock filter setup. Too easy for it to come loose and suck crap in. You have to run the airbox lid to keep the filter in place or put some screws in it. The Pro Design style plate is the way to go of you're going to keep the airbox. Ive never had a problem with hose clamp style coming loose. We have an extra plate already with a foam filter in a box and a set of carbs with the torrs kit already installed. Just bought a set of aftermarket carbs so all of it can prob go away. If you're local I'd help you guys out if ya need it.

Been a while since ive messed with these. Think it was clockwise to raise idle, counter to lower I can check on a set I have laying in my garage in a bit.

Ok thanks

Sounds right. Pretty sure it's righty tighty lefty loosy. Where you live kid? You in oregon? I just picked up another banshee for my kid. We have a few of these parts you might be interested in. Tell your pops you don't wanna go back to the stock filter setup. Too easy for it to come loose and suck crap in. You have to run the airbox lid to keep the filter in place or put some screws in it. The Pro Design style plate is the way to go of you're going to keep the airbox. Ive never had a problem with hose clamp style coming loose. We have an extra plate already with a foam filter in a box and a set of carbs with the torrs kit already installed. Just bought a set of aftermarket carbs so all of it can prob go away. If you're local I'd help you guys out if ya need it.

That's cool. I live in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. How much are you willing to sell? If my dad says its ok Ill even pay for shipping too. What filter is it? Oh and I found out that I have Mikuni carbs in mine.

Oh. Wrong side of the planet. But I could ship. You have stock carbs. Those are always mikuni. The filter I think is a Uni two stage which is foam similar to stock but with the clamp like a k+n. it's on my kids bike now. I haven't taken it off to look it over yet.

Oh. Wrong side of the planet. But I could ship. You have stock carbs. Those are always mikuni. The filter I think is a Uni two stage which is foam similar to stock but with the clamp like a k+n. it's on my kids bike now. I haven't taken it off to look it over yet.

Oh, I didn't know they come with Mikuni carbs. Are they ok carbs? Also what do you have to sell and how much?

Ya they are alright carbs. As good as anything else. I know I'll have a set of stock carbs that already have the idle kit put in them with the caps. Also have an airbox with a pro design adapter plate and a foam aftermarket filter. Got more parts stashed but no sure how much of them we are going to need yet. I need to check the condition of the stuff I have before I can get ya a price.

Ya they are alright carbs. As good as anything else. I know I'll have a set of stock carbs that already have the idle kit put in them with the caps. Also have an airbox with a pro design adapter plate and a foam aftermarket filter. Got more parts stashed but no sure how much of them we are going to need yet. I need to check the condition of the stuff I have before I can get ya a price.

Ok that's fine. Just tell me when you can get pictures and a price and Ill negotiate.