Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

put the chain on to find right height...and they say there are no dumb questions :rotflmao:

I know basically is how you do it but how do you get it so you know you have it in the proper location so you don't get wrong.for instance you can put a blind fold and play pin the tail on the donkey with it.

Wtf? You have told 55 stories on what you're going to do. Buy "another" Banshee, yfz hybrid, trx hybrid, buy a 250r and blah blah blah. READ READ READ!!! YOUR QUESTIONS WILL NOT GET ANSWERED IN THIS POST. Stop asking questions and read! But then after all that you dont even have the cash to buy Tylers that has 99.9% of all the work already done to it! Why are you even talking? $2000 says you havent even read through the shit everybody is pointing you to. Read.

dude I have read read and read basically ,I know it's possible just have to take Your time to make if you doing it correct.I'm not gonna attempt the swap ima just get a banshee or 250r and beat the piss out of it and just MAYBE then try to attempt the swap.

But how do you find the proper height location for the front sprocket need the info for future info.

6th grade geometry. Did you make it that far?

Just go get a banshee and watch your rear suspension cycle. Make the hybrid do the same. There is no set number.

• 2 weeks later...