Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

Lol, I had the banshee for longer than I year and I have buddy that builds choppers and he told me, he wouldn't mind giving me a hand but I'm just trying to find info about the swap and if I can get pics and info. But I see all you guys are turning me in another direction....why is that what problems have you guy's runned into. I know I have to find a radiator that fits and make mounts for that, also gotta make motor mounts and make sure my engine is squared and my spockets aligned with the rear sprocket, then cut down pipes or get custom made pipes, custom hoses for the coolant lines and add a electric fan,But before all that, why are you guys really pulling me away from this is it really that complicated??? I know you guys are being honest with me? Aldo I am pretty decent hands on I work on jeep and hondas plenty off motor swaps on those and my old datsun 280zx and Atv's. I just haven't done a custom swap in a quad. meaning a motor that didn't come in that chassis from factory.

Edited by HomesteadBanshee

what chassis is it easier to put a banshee motor in.the yfz swap doesn't look to hard bur i dont wanna cut the frame on the yfz, but just make mounts to put motor in place, pipes need to be cut or made, smaller radiator maybe from a raptor 700 or some skinny radiator, and fan. But besides that what am I missing from the swap to put in in a yfz. I also heard that a 450r frame is easier but can't find any info on that can anybody help me and give me info on the 450r swap. I would ask about the yfz swap but they have been done so i can find info about it here.

THIS post right here is why everyone is steering you away..

wacko wrecked it for everybody by raising the bar so high, every future hybird on here will be compared to that bike lol

Joe showed everyone how a Yfz hybrid should be done correctly. No cutting corners. A lot of tweaking. Making a correctly done hybrid cost a lot of $ and time so the guy on here asking about it..... How much do you think this is gonna cost you? Do you have any idea how much it is to do it correctly like wacko did? Like the others have said I don't think you have what it takes to get this done especially about putting a banshee swing arm back on it. Do yourself a favor and reread wacko's thread on his hybrid. You have a lot of learning to do

And no time did I say put a banshee swing arm on a yfz....you guys are saying I said that but I couldve type it wrong or something or I just didn't noticed and got mixed up typing. I know it would be pointless and flat out stupid to swap rear ends. Another one of my buddies said you might have to modify the shock linkage and turn the shock around or something like that to make it fit. Also guys I'm kinda not trying to butcher up the frame.

And no time did I say put a banshee swing arm on a yfz....you guys are saying I said that but I couldve type it wrong or something or I just didn't noticed and got mixed up typing. I know it would be pointless and flat out stupid to swap rear ends. Another one of my buddies said you might have to modify the shock linkage and turn the shock around or something like that to make it fit. Also guys I'm kinda not trying to butcher up the frame.

Your buddy is right. You should let him build the bike.