Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

On 12/11/2013 at 10:15 AM, locogato11283 said:

You're not going to find any info on the 450r swap because as far as I know I am the only person that has ever done one.

If all you want to do is make some mounts and throw the motor in, you might as well give up now and stick with a Banshee frame.

It sounds to me like you want to half ass this build which I would not recommend.

Currently have a 450r chassis and wondering what I will have to go to, love my carbed yfz chassis way more than my banshee and can’t find a motor for the efi, any info will be appreciated. 

On 12/11/2013 at 10:15 AM, locogato11283 said:

You're not going to find any info on the 450r swap because as far as I know I am the only person that has ever done one.

If all you want to do is make some mounts and throw the motor in, you might as well give up now and stick with a Banshee frame.

It sounds to me like you want to half ass this build which I would not recommend.

Looking for any info you could give me on this build, love my yfz carbed chassis compared to my banshee and can’t find a motor for my efi