Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

From one 21 year old to another, you are way behind bud.

I highly doubt it dude you don't even know me so w.e you say, I'm just trying to get info that's all because I was reading in other places but this form like yfz central and

the people in there said it wasn't to hard.so I wanted some info from some real banshee people that have done the swap.

You still haven't read what people have told you to. It seems your mind is made up. Your gonna cobble together this mess, then start another thousand threads on how to do stuff, why stuff won't work, how would we do it, where to get this part made, and what's the best way to do this. Yeah I can see it all now.

GO READ WACKO2000 THREAD. Pay close attention to sleeper06. See what he has to say. Then maybe, just maybe you'll get a clue.

You still haven't read what people have told you to. It seems your mind is made up. Your gonna cobble together this mess, then start another thousand threads on how to do stuff, why stuff won't work, how would we do it, where to get this part made, and what's the best way to do this. Yeah I can see it all now.

GO READ WACKO2000 THREAD. Pay close attention to sleeper06. See what he has to say. Then maybe, just maybe you'll get a clue.

guys I'm taking your advice I'm steering away from this swap I'm just going to focus on getting another banshee and i been thinking lately of a 250r it's not a banshee but atleast a 2 stoke.

I mounted the swingarm in the frame, and then had the motor squared away in the frame suspended by rods.  Then the motor was slid left/right on the threaded rods (adjustment done by moving nuts along the rods on either side of case half) and the mounts were tacked in place.  I used a junk bottom end to do the work.  I lined up the sprockets with a straight edge on the face of each sprocket.

I mounted the swingarm in the frame, and then had the motor squared away in the frame suspended by rods. Then the motor was slid left/right on the threaded rods (adjustment done by moving nuts along the rods on either side of case half) and the mounts were tacked in place. I used a junk bottom end to do the work. I lined up the sprockets with a straight edge on the face of each sprocket.

Sweet you guys were not lying when you said its complicated.also I heard about the pivot angle has to be right or something I could be explaining it wrong like that but it has to do with i think the angle of the chain or something but I could be wrong..anyway you guys can give me a schooling.. Lol

I mounted the swingarm in the frame, and then had the motor squared away in the frame suspended by rods. Then the motor was slid left/right on the threaded rods (adjustment done by moving nuts along the rods on either side of case half) and the mounts were tacked in place. I used a junk bottom end to do the work. I lined up the sprockets with a straight edge on the face of each sprocket.

would you say the swap is not worth the work? Has it been reliable to you?

It was worth the work if only to beat the other hybrid we built.  But I've done this a couple times.  The yfz/trx-motor quad below was over 12k (titanium a-arms, aluminum adjustable +2/+2 RPM axle, titanium bolt kit, ect: 312lbs with 1 gallon gas).  I'm putting my banshee/yfz up for sale this winter.

TLD.jpg

TT-yfz3.jpg

There is nothing "unreliable" about a good setup.