Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

This is not a easy build by any means, even though my hybrid came out decent there are still things that I would do differently if I was to ever build another!!! Don't ask me what neither lolIf your not ready to spend 15k you should reconsider this project!!!Just sayingJoe

There you go homestead.... Got deep pockets? 15k easily

Lol I guess your right guys Im not gonna do the swap I'm just gonna find another banshee again or I was thinking even maybe a 250r. I wanna know why its so expensive there's some on over the web and look pretty decent but i can be wrong w.e. So I guess I'm just gonna look for a banshee or 250r.

Lol I guess your right guys Im not gonna do the swap I'm just gonna find another banshee again or I was thinking even maybe a 250r. I wanna know why its so expensive there's some on over the web and look pretty decent but i can be wrong w.e. So I guess I'm just gonna look for a banshee or 250r.

Now don't start 1000 threads looking for bikes again

If you're worried about having to cut the frame you need to abort!! Hahaha You wont read the posts people are telling you to go read and you won't even re-read what you wrote about the swingarm. Just curious, how old are you?

I'm 21 and I told you I had a mistake typing and didn't notice it Also I saw in some swaps they never cut the frame so I was thinking of going that route and maybe find info on the swap without cutting the frame majorly.

I'm 21 and I told you I had a mistake typing and didn't notice it Also I saw in some swaps they never cut the frame so I was thinking of going that route and maybe find info on the swap without cutting the frame majorly.

From one 21 year old to another, you are way behind bud.
  • Like 2