pipes question

gasmask34

Don't forget YOU'RE the one who hijacked someone else's thread..YOU'RE the one who asked for advise then proceeded to argue with people who had accurate info..and now YOU'RE the one acting prissy and getting butthurt when people don't want to fool with you anymore??

See a pattern?

I think YOU'RE onto something there.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Like i ALREADY said dumb ass sound is NO issue and i do not want it to be super loud just a little more then what they are now. From what i have always seen 2 strokes with short silencers pull harder and move the powerband down a little more to low to mid power. HINTS you said ''Build your bike to be powerful'' if it will give me a harder pull and more low to mid power i am doing it regardless of what the fuck you think...

Sorry, maybe I should have been a little more clear…….If you just want your Banshee to sound a little louder, you should try pulling your head out of you're ass a little bit. (Not all the way, or you would hear everyone laughing at your punk ass)

If you can get 1/2 an earlobe out past your stink eye, then you might find the volume of your weak ass machine to be satisfactory. If not, then you should take the quality advice I gave before and spend your limited intellectual ability researching how to make more power. 

Here is a little tip that you might not have considered….if the motor made more power…..it would make more noise.

"From what you have always seen???" Your friend JUST told you about cutting the silencers and you asked US about it! You obviously knew NOTHING about it till your friend told you, so don't talk like your Captain Experience.

But hey, don't take my word for it…..why not ask your Uncle Daddy or one of your older Brother Cousins what they think.

''democratic ass'' Fuck our peace of shit government, OH so its ok for everyone else to talk shit me but not me to them?? FUCK YOU to cock sucker! go play chicken with a semi, your worthelss alive...

Seems like you fit in fine here.....silencer/can length may play a bigger role role in 4 stroke exhaust than 2 stroke,but it does matter some. That being said, the pipes probably already have the optimum silencer length for the design. JMO.

Sorry, maybe I should have been a little more clear…….If you just want your Banshee to sound a little louder, you should try pulling your head out of you're ass a little bit. (Not all the way, or you would hear everyone laughing at your punk ass)

If you can get 1/2 an earlobe out past your stink eye, then you might find the volume of your weak ass machine to be satisfactory. If not, then you should take the quality advice I gave before and spend your limited intellectual ability researching how to make more power.

Here is a little tip that you might not have considered….if the motor made more power…..it would make more noise.

"From what you have always seen???" Your friend JUST told you about cutting the silencers and you asked US about it! You obviously knew NOTHING about it till your friend told you, so don't talk like your Captain Experience.

But hey, don't take my word for it…..why not ask your Uncle Daddy or one of your older Brother Cousins what they think.

Best windy post EVER

LMFAO-

I think he's gone!! haha But;

Unpack your silencers pull the core tube out and then it'll be real loud! (Any performance issues aside)

Or- look between the lines! How many shortened silencers do you see out there on a bike that has 20+ years and billions of mods!! Wonder why?

If your not interested in learning-there's a clue :D