RDZ Cylinders Or Cub?

Z400Banshee

I have some atheana cylinders that are 68mm so I am thinking about having rob port them but I saw some cub cylinders on ebay. I want a trail bike set up. What do you guys think a better choice would be. Having rod port the atheana's or getting these stage 2 ported cubs?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-RZ350-421cc-68mm-Ported-Cheetah-Cub-Cylinder-/350325403705?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5191057039&vxp=mtr

For a trail set up idk if u will want a cub. I have a unported as cast cub, on and off pipe is like a light switch. Not the best for trails. idk to much on athenas. But i do know the servals are nice for the trails and all around riding. Might wanna check them out. 

I have The Athena's that Rob ports and calls his, they are drag ported and rock! The only reason I got them is because I got a smokin deal on them with pistons, domes and a head. I once called RDZ to have some porting done and he quoted me at $1000 for some stock cyls drag ported, so I'm not sure what you would be spending to have your Athena's done. Call around and get quotes from all the site sponsors, you can tell just by talking to them who you will want to do business with. Call RDZ also!