18dm "shark bike" for sale

Stimbert

FOCK! Couldn't wait a few more months till summer for when I am done dumping money in to my new place?

Bump for a Bad Ass bike! I've seen that thing go from a few different combos and with that 18dm in it, it flies. That video didn't do it justice.

Good luck with the sale, gonna need the money to fund the new sketcho retardo turbo rigid bike.

dunes open in a month,this bike is one of the few you'll be able to just get on and ride and compete with the fastest bikes on the dunes AND not break. the motor is so overbuilt and so de-tuned to keep it reliable.. very easy on parts. i will take it apart and do the frame any color someone wants for my asking price. lets make a deal..offers? it needs to go. no trades- i need to subtract from my bike count.

248-240-0387

Welp, motor back for sale. Deal didn't work out! Turns out banks don't like to work with each other in different countries.. Motor never left my shop...

Turnkey motor setup: carbs to pipes-5500.00

Roller still available, have a local guy really interested but had some personal stuff come up- 4500 for complete roller (tires to fender/electronics)