18dm "shark bike" for sale

Stimbert

image_zpsd858b326.jpg

For sale. Full Tyson +14 chassis. +15 one-off Tyson arched swingarm. Lonestar axle/carrier. New brake caliper/rotor last year. 14 extremes. Front smoothies. Front/rear shaws. Nice gripper seat. Custom painted plastic with minor chips from throttle tapping it. T bars. All new hardware/rod ends last year. Wheely bar. K+n filters. Dyna box w/2 step. Billet throttle. Stock coil. Torchworks radiator.

Motor: 18dm. billet cases. Crankworks billet crank, big bearings. New pistons with about 10 passes on them. Fresh nickasil last year. Tyson 2-5 trans with billet second and billet output shaft. Spring loaded clutch with driveline plates and slingshot lock up. Direct drive clutch cover. Chariot 3 pc stator cover. 39 pwk pumpers. Billet intakes. White knuckle pipes (reinforced and modified by Tyson). All other specs can be told to serious enquirers.

I have everything to put nitrous on it also.

Has been multiple low .80 passes on a VERY conservative tune. I never tuned it to run at the track, straight off the dunes. It has been radared on the dunes multiple times at 88 mph. Extremely fun bike to ride. I will not part out this setup, it works.

Best of the best parts.

$10,000

I'm only selling because I have too much stuff, trying to concentrate on one bike for a while.

Feel free to ask questions. Lots of videos and pics available.

Call/text 2482400387