18dm "shark bike" for sale

Stimbert

Motor/pipes/carbs sold

Swingarm sold

All other parts available

If your interested in the complete roller I'd consider having another arm built to the buyers needs and will powdercoat it to match the frame all for 4500.. If the roller doesn't sell I'll keep it for future use, do not pm me saying how you can duplicate it for close to 4500, that tells me you have no idea what your talking about.

Just to be clear: complete roller (all electrical, fenders, wheely bar, shaws/struts, brand new swingarm-your choice of length, etc) bolt your motor in, plug in and go. 4500

• Like 1

Motor/pipes/carbs sold

Swingarm sold

All other parts available

If your interested in the complete roller I'd consider having another arm built to the buyers needs and will powdercoat it to match the frame all for 4500.. If the roller doesn't sell I'll keep it for future use, do not pm me saying how you can duplicate it for close to 4500, that tells me you have no idea what your talking about.

Just to be clear: complete roller (all electrical, fenders, wheely bar, shaws/struts, brand new swingarm-your choice of length, etc) bolt your motor in, plug in and go. 4500

• 2 months later...

Full roller still for sale. Tyson drag chassis, all front suspension, +14 swingarm, 3 shaws/3 struts, lone star axle/carrier, rear brake setup, 14 extremes, front smoothies, seat, pwr radiator, bars, fr/rr fenders, stock cdi, stock coil, no wheely bar, all lightweight bolts. Literally bolt your motor/pipes/carbs in and go. $4,000 smh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...