Ricky Stator

This Mike guy from Ricky Stator says "It's a rough crowd"...........Yeah, like it's tough to pick up a date when your trolling a rape therapy meeting. LMAO I'm still waiting for him to "Clear up our misconceptions". I think we ALL have a pretty accurate conception.

Those bitches are freaky! And they love it rough....

I got a ground up build started right now that will be finished in the spring..  Just so happens I need a stator.  I would be willing to put one of these stators on and test it.  Let me know.. Otherwise I'm buying OEM.

Ugh should prolly have people test it that actually ride

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

you guys should tell him how you really fell.. on a side note all the guys I ride with wont use them anymore to many entire day or trips wasted fixing bikes.. hope you got the issues fixed, I would test one for you on the stock motor when I get the wifes bike done but I would not put one on a engine I cared about till they were proven

Dude this whole deal is over you will not see them back on here. They came in here thinking they would just say hey we are sorry come try us again and everyone would trip over themselves buying there product again. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL we can all see that didnt happen and they have done nothing to clear up any missconceptions about there product instead they actually agreed with everyone that there banshee parts did not work on lots of bikes. They are gone they are not going to do anything for the people who bought there junk shit.

Yea. Ricky stepped into a big ol pile of steaming shit!! I remember my first rs stator.. It was total junk!! Sat on the shelf for years after rs refused to do a fucking thing about it. That same stator is the one that enticed me to try to rewind myself. Afyer several tries abd a lil math i got it going. It is still currently on my bike. My math tells me that it has already lasted 10 times longer than it did before i touched it.

After many years of not caring, all of a sudden the come on here, and say, "Oh, my bad, we fixed it, buy our new stuff" Translation. "Business is slow. We aren't selling enough stators to pay overhead. Let's go on BHQ and sell some stators." If you really, truly, want to sell stators, here is how you fix things.

1) Pay sheerider1026 a large consulting fee, including round trip air fare to your facilities, with hotel accommodations.

2) Contract with Chariot to make BILLET stator plates

3) Send 10 of your "new improved" stators with Chariot stator plates to a BHQ builder with a dyno and PAY them for comparison testing on the dyno

4) Instruct the builder that if they approve them, to give them away to BHQ members that are willing to try them

5) Offer anyone with an old RS stator a free, no questions asked, exchange for a "new improved" stator with Chariot plate

6) After about a year of less than 1% failure rate, beg Tyler for the right to be a BHQ sponsor

• Like 1

Yea. Ricky stepped into a big ol pile of steaming shit!! I remember my first rs stator.. It was total junk!! Sat on the shelf for years after rs refused to do a fucking thing about it. That same stator is the one that enticed me to try to rewind myself. Afyer several tries abd a lil math i got it going. It is still currently on my bike. My math tells me that it has already lasted 10 times longer than it did before i touched it.

Whats your name so I can look into what happen?

Love how rs is only concerned about a couple ppl, instead of all the other ppl that had past issues. They have yet to answer shit tons of quesions and complaints we all have. Your better off fucking beating it and not coming back, your product fuckin blows. Has for years.

• Like 1

LOL this is not what they had expected! Sucks when you sell shitty parts then try and come on a forum full of people who have spent days and days of screwed camping trips becasue your product took a shit on them.