Smart carb

crash&burn

lol somehow I don't think anything will be "exploding."

I pulled the check valve fittings and they fit just fine. Corey also sent a couple pics of the carbs fitted to their pikes peak 500 cheetah.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Same bikes? white frame vs blue frame? raw pipes vs shiny. That c-notch is going to leave a mark on whoever is riding that thing.

They look similar to the billet alky carbs I built when I owned White Knuckle Racing. It's tough to make an economical billet carb.I was selling mine for $995 for the set. We had them from 44mm to 50mm.Made them mainly with the DM and Cougar cylinders in mind.They worked great. Had dual inlets and individual needle and seats.

WK Billet carb.jpg

Yeah, those are titties! I am blown away that guys even try to produce new billet designs. The cost involved to manufacture them is so high it just makes people bitch about marginal gains over current stuff for maximum dollar. Gotta admit, if there was something readily available I'd pay top dollar for something like the PSI carbs or the SmartCarb if I wasn't a guinea pig and didn't have to wait a damn year.

• Like 1

you can still get PSI carbs...

http://www.psicarbs.com/home.php

No shit! Last time I spoke with that guy they were on the fritz. (3/4 years ago)

He said if I ordered them I had to wait for the next production run and he couldn't tell me when that would be. Gotta credit his honesty though. Looks like they have got way in to the Harley market and it's helping to expand PSI. Good stuff.

No shit! Last time I spoke with that guy they were on the fritz. (3/4 years ago)

He said if I ordered them I had to wait for the next production run and he couldn't tell me when that would be. Gotta credit his honesty though. Looks like they have got way in to the Harley market and it's helping to expand PSI. Good stuff.

Bruce is a fucking CROOK. DO NOT SEND THAT CS MONEY!! If you want to try a pair, buy them used. If you just have to have new you make that mother fucker send them COD.