Smart carb

crash&burn

Not bad. Not great either. I still have a kinda weak spot it the lower R's. asked them for a refund, And got denied before lsok. Lol, so much for 100% garentee money back.

The more I fiddle with them, the better they're getting. I really do think that the carbs are simply just too big for my setup.

Stock stroke

Mx port on 64.5.

Overall I'm happy with how they performed,, but not with there customer service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the concept, I like exotic stuff, hell, I just like different shit. However I like shit that works. So far, it seems like there has been some hurdles and it seems like they are reeling it it with time. But in that time since I have seen these come out till now, I've put quite a few different set ups together for guys and almost every one has been jetted near perfect, right out of the box. With the huge knowledge base here and the amount of times I've been in a set of carbs, it's easy to know almost exactly what jetting a carb needs for a particular set up. I'm just not convinced these things are saving any one time jetting or money buying jets.