iphone5

lms1977

This is the problem. Most people that are diehard fans of either apple or android have only "played with his buddies phone" once or twice and since it's different, it sucks. If you don't even know the differences between the two, you can't have a valid argument.

Well why don't you just compare the stats between these giant Android Phones to the iPhone and figure out that Apple treats you like children with your phone because you can't do nearly the same amount of changes to the phone as Android OS without a jailbreak which ruins your warranty.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

I have a iPhone 5s as my personal phone and a galaxy s4 for my work phone they gave us 2/3 months ago. I like them both and there great to have I can tell on start up the s4 does take a bit longer to get going before u can actually open up apps or mailbox. And I'll agree apple does limit u with ur phones. I like both but if I had to choose if take apple because it's easier to use then my s4 that's just my .02 hahahaha

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

I have the S4, had the S3 and S in the past. My brother had the I4S, mom has I4, girl friend has the I5S. For me, I love the S4, I like the bigger screen. GF hates it for the reason, it is too big for her. I have had iTouch in the past, I just hate the interface of the iphone.

The most shocking part of this post is that you have a girlfriend?!

Well why don't you just compare the stats between these giant Android Phones to the iPhone and figure out that Apple treats you like children with your phone because you can't do nearly the same amount of changes to the phone as Android OS without a jailbreak which ruins your warranty.

Jailbreaking can be undone so I don't see where the warranty thing is an issue. But yes, Apple's handicapping their phones is the main reason people hate them.

Jailbreaking is great if you can wait 6 months until one comes out for your phone.

Jailbreaking can be undone so I don't see where the warranty thing is an issue. But yes, Apple's handicapping their phones is the main reason people hate them.

Jailbreaking is great if you can wait 6 months until one comes out for your phone.

Yeah and you still have to use a computer to boot your phone up and it also slows down your phone.

Untrue and untrue. Only tethered jailbreaks need to be hooked to a computer. Theres no reason to use a tethered one when untethered jailbreaks are available.

And a jailbroken iPhone is no slower than a normal one. I have 4 iPads in my house, all jailbroken and I have several friends that own I phones and none of them are any slower than a normal Idevice.

Untrue and untrue. Only tethered jailbreaks need to be hooked to a computer. Theres no reason to use a tethered one when untethered jailbreaks are available.

And a jailbroken iPhone is no slower than a normal one. I have 4 iPads in my house, all jailbroken and I have several friends that own I phones and none of them are any slower than a normal Idevice.

Yeah and every time a new jailbreak comes out for a new iOS version they are always tethered and you have to wait a couple of more months for an untethered version.