My review: CPI vs. Sniper inframe

87sheerips

Nothing can transform into shearers except shearers. Or RDZ pipes. yelrotflmao.gif

Seriously tho....if you look closely from the beginning of the header to the middle where the weld is that looks like a PC. From the weld to the end of the header it starts to shape like a Shearers. PC give that bottom to mid then the shearer kick in from mid to top..... :shrugani: maybe Jim is working with something here :cheers: one pipe that does it all.....sort of like best of both worlds :headbang:

Edited by 252wheelieking

Meh, they look like PC's to me.. Dont see the shearer part.. But anyways hopefully they fit good. Too bad no one really runs them...

You mean too bad no one can really afford them. The price is ridiculous in my opinion & as stated before if the price range was similiar to shearer, rockets, CPI's & etc I believe more people would run them including myself. Our economy will not allow me to pay $700 for some raw snipers & $200+ for chrome. I look at it like this, (Giving snipers the benefit of the doubt) I would be paying $900+ for a showroom set of snipers that has really nice craftsmanship & going to perform a lil better than the cheaper popular pipes. Right now I can't afford to take a chance at buying the snipers but would love to compare a set to my current set of pipes using my set of the pants dyno. :shrugani:

Yeah, but people are dumping thousands into their motors and chassis. Why wont they spend another $100 for snipers? My Shearers were like $675 or something. So for another $150ish I could have gone with Snipers.... Problem is my builder had no idea what they even were, he told me Shearers because thats what everyone is R&Ding with. If more builders dont start looking at these pipes I think they will be a flop, granted they are new, but no one seems to care YET about them.

I agree with you here but $150 is alot of money when you put it on top of $675 without much R&D.

Edited by 252wheelieking

Fact is builders for the most part use Shearers, tried and trued. Another problem is, these pipes were based off a 421, not much variety there, I mean how many different CC setups are there.

This is so very true.....I mean....my point is the same as yours. Sniper SHOULD benefit my motor because it is a 421cub, but that kind of make people cautious because the price tag on these pipes are higher than the popular pipes & built based off of one particular motor. Not that other pipe builders didnt build their pipes off of a certain engine. It's kind of like gambling when you go buy these pipes. Me personally is going to wait it out until a deal comes around to test them on my engine or someone lets me use a set. :shrugani: I am interested in them tho cause they look sick.

Yeah, but people are dumping thousands into their motors and chassis. Why wont they spend another $100 for snipers? My Shearers were like $675 or something. So for another $150ish I could have gone with Snipers.... Problem is my builder had no idea what they even were, he told me Shearers because thats what everyone is R&Ding with. If more builders dont start looking at these pipes I think they will be a flop, granted they are new, but no one seems to care YET about them.

EXACTLY. It's like the fucking crank issue. Everyone penny pinching on these builds.

The biggest issue facing the Snipers at this point are some dyno charts and R&D.

Tyler your rite 100%,i wont do half ass shit,go big or go home.You go broke tryin to save money!.Snipers are a step from shearers even if they make close to the same on the dyno the fit amazing ,dont hit anywhere ,silencers are great (tuned length).You get what you pay for

ppl need to stop complaining about the economy, get a good paying job, and work more than 20 hrs a week .... banghead ive had no problems with the economy besides fuel prices, but that didnt stop me from buying myself a brand new duramax diesel to haul my toys with ..

ppl need to stop complaining about the economy, get a good paying job, and work more than 20 hrs a week .... banghead ive had no problems with the economy besides fuel prices, but that didnt stop me from buying myself a brand new duramax diesel to haul my toys with ..

Brilliant!!! Problem solved.... I am going to write Colby in for 2012.

That's because I pay you damn well for the cock suckings you give me.

That's because I pay you damn well for the cock suckings you give me.

how original .. you must be one of the haters on unemployment and medicaid.. and build your bike with the money i pay in taxes every year

Edited by Colby

WOW....you are so smart.....I never thought of that. :unsure: Maybe everybody in this perfect economy should try that :shootself:

Edited by 252wheelieking

how original .. you must be one of the haters on unemployment and medicaid.. and build your bike with the money i pay in taxes every year

Yes you just prove that you are really smart......If he is unemployed, the money he gets from unemployment is actually the money he already worked for from his previous employment. So i guess you are one of them guys who has alot of money & no sense.... :rotflmao:

Now back to the original topic SIR

Edited by 252wheelieking