My review: CPI vs. Sniper inframe

87sheerips

Cool review JD. I'm prob gonna help a local guy put together a stock motor in a month or so. I'm hoping he'll get some kind of pipes then maybe we could do a swap with my snipers and see if there's a difference. I've got a bunch of pics in my build thread that show all the clearances if anybody wants to see.

JD, Did you do any jetting changes from the CPI to the Sniper?

Jetting? WTF is that? I just run it rich and hammer down, you know that....lol..

But honestly, no I left it all the same. Plugs look slightly leaner than CPI....just a perfect brown not wet how I usually run it lol... Shee runs great with these. I think the large 35mm carbs help with combo out a lot.

Jetting? WTF is that? I just run it rich and hammer down, you know that....lol..

But honestly, no I left it all the same. Plugs look slightly leaner than CPI....just a perfect brown not wet how I usually run it lol... Shee runs great with these. I think the large 35mm carbs help with combo out a lot.

yah.. WTF was i thinking... shoothead.gifyelrotflmao.gif