My review: CPI vs. Sniper inframe

87sheerips

Just a sidenote: my buddy sais that he likes the sound of the CPI pipe better on my bike. To each their own, and I cant hear them the same when I am behind the bars. Both are a great pipe nontheless :cheers:

Just a sidenote: my buddy sais that he likes the sound of the CPI pipe better on my bike. To each their own, and I cant hear them the same when I am behind the bars. Both are a great pipe nontheless :cheers:

I just installed my snipers and have the stainless steel packing in the silencers and have to say they are much louder than my CPI's. I have not rode them yet, so don't have an accurate comparison.

with no packing in them probably....

wow guess what i have been saying about them was just ignored huh?

as i stated they are similar to power as a CPI just stronger.. excellent high end rider bike pipe. to me.

with no packing in them probably....

wow guess what i have been saying about them was just ignored huh?

as i stated they are similar to power as a CPI just stronger.. excellent high end rider bike pipe. to me.

Jim sent me some with fiberglass packing by mistake, so I shipped them back and he packed them with stainless steel. So I am very sure they have at least that.

Have you spent some time with snipers?

Jim sent me some with fiberglass packing by mistake, so I shipped them back and he packed them with stainless steel. So I am very sure they have at least that.

Have you spent some time with snipers?

Camatv has had some time with the snipers on my 421 serval both on gas and alky. I would still like for him to try a set on his 535 or his little 350.

Camatv has had some time with the snipers on my 421 serval both on gas and alky. I would still like for him to try a set on his 535 or his little 350.

yup if i had more $$$$ i'd have a set ont he wife's bike.

its just at 700+ then have to have them show chromed at 250+ its a hard chunk of change to cough up. thats the only reason i dont have a set on it right now.

60fae776-c224-86df.jpg

These pipes fit like a glove- finally got them mounted!

Pipes are fucking awesome, besides the rust look which is sorta driving me crazy the welds are PERFECT, craftsmanship of these pipes are truly second to none

Took the bike for rip around the neighborhood but unfortunately I'm having some shifting problems!! I think the forks are finally calling it quits after 2-3 years!

Basically I'm not positive if I'll be able to test them this weekend- rather not risk further tranny damage but we'll see

On my personal bikes I've had, pro circuits, T5's, CPI's, R2's,and Shearers, hands down these snipers fit the best without a question

But as far as performance I cannot comment on that just yet, although there isn't a doubt in my mind that I'll be falling In love with them

Joe

Nothing can transform into shearers except shearers. Or RDZ pipes. yelrotflmao.gif

What if they fell off the back of a truck and didn't fit right anymore, could they be shearers then?

Haha kidding of course, just playing off all the posts I read about the fitment. yelrotflmao.gif

I agree though, they do remind me of PC's.

So the raw finish pipes are over 700 and if you want chrome it's 250 more? Mother of god.

I'd be inclined to high temp coat them in black. They make a high temp clear? I like the raw look if not for the added maintenance to prevent rust. dry.gif They would be even cooler if they were made out of SS. drool.gif