how do you guys "Steal proof" your banshee?

ben123

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man................ acording to some peoples mindset . there thinking is you must live in the ghetto or trailer park for that shit to happen :yank:

on another note , make sure you call them guns in stolen before the 'southpole guy'' puts a couple bodys on them ,popo will be thinking its you and come kick your other doors in. goodluck

Edited by shakar

Figured this fits in this thread...

Got home from work today to find this.

I left for work at 5:40 this morning and I went out in the garage before I left. Happened while I was at work. Every cabinet was opened and shit thrown everywhere. Had two guns BEHIND one of the cabinets and the bastard still found them. That's all I have found gone. Didn't touch any of my tools and luckily...

Shee's still there. This is not the first time I've had shit stolen. My truck got broken into when I was living in Tulsa and before that back in high school in front of my grandmas house. Talk about fucking pissed. Luckily the guns weren't worth much but still.

Only thing I found was a southpole emblem that must have fell of the dumbasses jeans while he was here if that tells you what kinda person done it.

know anyone who wears southpole? lol odds are it was somebody you know, who knew the guns were there.

know anyone who wears southpole? lol odds are it was somebody you know, who knew the guns were there.

A Friend of a friend as well! Sorry that happend to you, I've got shady neighbors that are drug dealers that I worry about & hope it never happens. But on bright side your banshee is safe, highly doubt this thief will ever return.

Edited by SandSlingerOR

I talked to a neighbor last night and she said at about 12:30 my garage door was wide open and she could hear a woman's voice inside talking to someone. She didn't think much of it since my truck was there. Ive been driving my car.

I definitely called the cops and gave them both the guns ID numbers. Another house just up the street was broken into yesterday also.

What I'm worried about is them coming back for more. I don't even feel like being at work right now. Kinda want to be at home sitting in my gazebo with a fucking ak47 waiting for some piece of shit to come over there fucking around.

Hearing your story & what got stolen reminds me of how my banshee & my neigbors CR500 got stolen. IMHO it WAS somebody that knew you & told a thief/friend of theirs that your guns was in there. They knew what they wanted & came for just that. (sign of inside connect). That's the samething that happen to me & my neighbor. My shee was outside with 300ex, suzuki 250z & none of them was chained up but they just took my shee. 2 weeks later came back to my neighbors house & stole his CR500 out of his old house that he used for a storage spot. Prior to our bikes being stolen we never locked them up or worried about things getting stolen. Until one weekend my neigbor had a cookout & invited everybody over to eat & bring there ATV's, dirtbikes or whateva. One of our friends called & asked if he could bring one of his neighbors to the cookout cause he also had an ATV. My neighbor agreed & we all got together & was drag racing after a few beers. Then everybody went to eat but the new dude stayed over by the bikes just looking at everybody set-up. So my neighbor notice him doing alot of texting & taking pictures of our bikes. We thought that he just admired them & it wasnt anything to it. Well two weeks after the party my shee was stolen then 2 weeks after that my friends CR500 was stolen. Come to find out it was the dude that came with our friend taking pictures of our bikes & sending the picture texts back to the guys that was coming to steal our bikes.

Sorry for the long story, but the main point im getting at is your friends may be cool with you but his friends will steal from you. Another LESSON LEARNED

Edited by 252wheelieking

Yea man, you cant trust anyone now days.

Hearing your story & what got stolen reminds me of how my banshee & my neigbors CR500 got stolen. IMHO it WAS somebody that knew you & told a thief/friend of theirs that your guns was in there. They knew what they wanted & came for just that. (sign of inside connect). That's the samething that happen to me & my neighbor. My shee was outside with 300ex, suzuki 250z & none of them was chained up but they just took my shee. 2 weeks later came back to my neighbors house & stole his CR500 out of his old house that he used for a storage spot. Prior to our bikes being stolen we never locked them up or worried about things getting stolen. Until one weekend my neigbor had a cookout & invited everybody over to eat & bring there ATV's, dirtbikes or whateva. One of our friends called & asked if he could bring one of his neighbors to the cookout cause he also had an ATV. My neighbor agreed & we all got together & was drag racing after a few beers. Then everybody went to eat but the new dude stayed over by the bikes just looking at everybody set-up. So my neighbor notice him doing alot of texting & taking pictures of our bikes. We thought that he just admired them & it wasnt anything to it. Well two weeks after the party my shee was stolen then 2 weeks after that my friends CR500 was stolen. Come to find out it was the dude that came with our friend taking pictures of our bikes & sending the picture texts back to the guys that was coming to steal our bikes.

Sorry for the long story, but the main point im getting at is your friends may be cool with you but his friends will steal from you. Another LESSON LEARNED

Yea man, you cant trust anyone now days.

Really i don't trust people until I know you for a while but then you are still limited. So now I dont even say where im keeping my bikes. When we go riding I just pick mines up from the spot a day before or early that morning. Usually i take them back the same day, if i can't they spend one night at my house. I can't sleep at all even while there in the pen with my dogs chained up.

Fucking thieves.

I had a Banshee stolen on 02' from the side of my Mom's house, my street truck (pride and joy) stolen as well in 02' from college campus (recovered), and a bunch of other shit like laptops and smaller stuff stolen.

I moved out to the country and it does make it so much better having everything under YOUR roof.

Living in a good area is great piece of mind, but I still lock my shit up tight every day.

We used to think our little suburb out in the country was nice and safe, then my brothers kx250 got swooped. Little fuckers dumped it in a gravel pit pond. Once I got my banshee I tripled up two studs and put steel plates over them with lag bolts. Ground the edges off the heads of the bolts so they won't be wireless impacted off. Then drilled through the studs for a steel cable lock to go through and around a frame rail of the bike. Recently added a kryptonite Lock to the concrete as well. The active panel door has a dead bolt on each side going through the track, and my entry door is plated and tripled. It also has the I beam header and plate and tool box road block.

It is shitty to think of what kind of scumbags live in our world but that is just the reality. Not to mention that around here, you will probably still do time for shooting some one, even if they are stealing.

TRUST NO ONE! EVER!