how do you guys "Steal proof" your banshee?

ben123

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep it at your parents house, simple as that. When you got it with you for a couple days just back your truck up to a wall and insure the thing.

My buddy just lost his raptor this way...Guess you can pop the truck in neutral from underneath go figure....

I have a trap door that lets me store mine in my bedroom

Great place for it in your apartment

I put mine in the back of my truck and back my truck up to my house. Put your rear bumper as close as you can to the house so people cant get the tailgate open. Insurance is always nice too.

Same as above or they just take the whole truck...its faster anyways

I don't know. This one would be pretty hard to cut. 14mm and it is hex shape so your bolt cutters have a wide flat area to cut right off the bat.

23434_00_y.jpg

Cutting torch, smalll bottle set up like the cheap ones at harbor freight, they make a back pack out of them

I'm with loco, if people want ur shit they will take it. Before we purchased our home we lived in a nice low crime neighborhood. Still these little fucks tried to break into the backyard were I had my bike. Now I have my dog and a mossberg, good combo if you ask me. The more you can delay theives the better chance you have.

Thieves are thieves because they dont want to work. The more of a hassle the less they are interested

Buy a small enclosed trailer and keep it hitched to your truck, thats probably your best bet. And you wont have to worry about people fucking with it.

take the whole setup

That's what insurance is for. If someone wants it bad enough, let them have it. Shit for the amount of money these guys are spending on locks and chains and cables and shit, they could just buy a year insurance policy...

Oh so very true. I still lock mine up.

It wont fit in your apartment?

Yeah cables are surprisingly easy to cut. I cut through an old cable bike lock with some really dull dikes. Took me less than a minute. It was a fairly small cable, but when you cut a few strands at a time, it doesn't matter how large the cable is. I can imagine how quick it would be with some good cutters.

You sound like a thief.

Nope just seen and heard a lot of things. Thanks for not calling me a thief. Just curious how do you know i am not a cop ,an insurance person, or in the security field, or married to one for that matter? Btw i'm none of the above

& that he do..... :unsure: have to watch people like that :shrugani: I was waiting for the answer to how he would steal my shee out of my dog pen. He seems to have an good answer for everybody else......just saying.

watch me all you want youll just get bored....

quite a few people had an answer, " if they want it they will get it" how many times was that said or implied. I just went into detail

Actually its a great idea the dogs and all. reminds me of american gangster. where he stashed his get away cash under the dog house.

For what its worth i work 50+ hours a week......just saying

watch me all you want youll just get bored....

quite a few people had an answer, " if they want it they will get it" how many times was that said or implied. I just went into detail

Actually its a great idea the dogs and all. reminds me of american gangster. where he stashed his get away cash under the dog house.

For what its worth i work 50+ hours a week......just saying

No offense directly to you... I was just speaking in general for people that speak & act suspicious. Actually I was one of the few people that said if a theif wants something they will get it. I do recall it beng said more than once. I started stashing my bike in the dog pen because you cant take it out thru the regular door. That's great that you work at least 40+ hours....great job...now save some of that overtime & come to Busco Beach June 1st-3rd.......... :cheers: