cheetah cub with 2 into 1 intake

Has anyone used a 2 into 1 carb set up with a cheetah cub 392cc or 421cc. I have a 35mm pwk on my stock engine and I am happy with it. Would a 38mm work with the 392cc or 421cc? Also, how much stroke will the case allow for before I need to clearance it?...The 421 uses a 4m crank

Has anyone used a 2 into 1 carb set up with a cheetah cub 392cc or 421cc. I have a 35mm pwk on my stock engine and I am happy with it. Would a 38mm work with the 392cc or 421cc? Also, how much stroke will the case allow for before I need to clearance it?...The 421 uses a 4m crank

421cc??? That is HUGE!!! Who do you buy that from?

Why would you ever want to do run a 2 into 1 set uo on any motor ? There is no performance gains running 2 into 1 set up, you will lose performance. Dual carbs set up properly will run circles around any 2 into 1 set up.