Banshee won't start by kick starter only by pushing?

itscody

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N manuals don't realy help much. U only learn once u break it n fix it urself.

Not only Clymer tells you how to do it, but it tels you what tools to use and such info. Lots of other stuff you might not even think of is in that book. This manual is a must for all DIY home mechanics.

Apparently you don't learn PERIOD. You just said it keeps fucking up on left side so why didn't you fix it the first time? You came here looking for help and you want to tell the experts on here that you know what your doing. I bet if you had a manual you could figure it out no problem. You probably just got lucky with the other bikes. Any Tom, Dick, and Harry can put a motor together, but actually knowing what your doing is two different things.

1st time I tore top end down left side was worse then right. That was when I first bought bike blown up.

Once I repaired it left side was messed up right looks good. So I'd have no idea that there was another problem.

Manual dosent tell you there's a problem.

And not telling anyone there right or wrong.

Here's the plan. Trade for a cr250. Then trade the cr for a 06 shee. With low hours. Thursday. Then from there I'll add my own mods and know what's goin on with it.

Thank u for everyone's help.

I would tell you to get a manual AGAIN, but I don't think a manual can fix stupidity. Your going to trade a broken bashed for a CR and then trade for yet another banshee so you can break that one or what?