STOLEN FRAME

rocz

U say it doen't matter about the vin. Well that how i used to think, till one of my friends bought a blaster that he though was all good. We went out riding in the dunes and the dnr showed up and ran are vins. Well quess what his blaster he just paid for came back stolen. He was arrested on the spot and quad impounded. He had to go to court and pay fines, and even though he had a bill of sale it didn't mean shit. Not sayin jd stole it thats why i asked how he came to have it. And yes the op should of checked the vin first, but he prob thuoght because jd is a site sponsor their wouldn't be problem.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what we all learned is if you have a frame with no title grind that shit off. My blaster is missing a few numbers cause the title I have came from another blaster. You bet your sweet ass when the dcnr calls saying someone wants to get my quad titled in their name ill say " what do you mean? Last time I saw that quad it was in my front yard and I went out in the morning and it was gone" now that 40 bucks I paid for a title turned into a full blaster. And don't think for a sec. I'm the only one who would.

Everyone has an opinion....so I'll toss in my $.02.

I live in a state that requires ATV's to be titled and registered...apparently rocz does as well.

I would NEVER but a frame or untitled ATV.....because it's not transferable/registrable in my state.

If I were to buy an untitled frame or ATV, try to register it, then demand my money back for any reason would make me a Douche Nozzle.

That's why it's cheap.

I've had opportunity to pay less for vehicles without papers but don't fucking do it because I'm responsible for my actions.

JD could have sold this frame to anyone in a state that doesn't require registration but now he's out because rocz was too cheap to pay more for a frame with papers....as required by his state.

JD got fucked on this deal. Rocz should give him his money back...he's the one that lost out.

I see ads all the time...with title-$300, no title-$150.

You spend $150, you get a frame you NEVER title!!

At least if you're a stand up guy that's responsible for his decisions.

Fucking Asshat.

"talk shit git hit" hahahaha....

if i knew that jd wouldn't get in trouble because he sold a frame without knowledge of it being stolen i'd rat your ass out to the cops rocz. if you still had that frame and nothing could be done to jd for this mistake i'd turn your address in and hope the cops jam it to you hard. now get your dumb ass off this site....if your gonna bitch and crab about something that YOU didn't do (because the BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE for doing the leg work and running VIN's) then you can GTFO. whiney wang lovin clown.....

"talk shit git hit" hahahaha....

if i knew that jd wouldn't get in trouble because he sold a frame without knowledge of it being stolen i'd rat your ass out to the cops rocz. if you still had that frame and nothing could be done to jd for this mistake i'd turn your address in and hope the cops jam it to you hard. now get your dumb ass off this site....if your gonna bitch and crab about something that YOU didn't do (because the BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE for doing the leg work and running VIN's) then you can GTFO. whiney wang lovin clown.....

You dumb fuck you think once they are at my business running numbers they would just say o its ok you can keep it even after it came back stolen. Your a fucking retard. Rat away I invite any type of law enforcement to come to my business and run any vin they want. I don't deal well with people who sell stolen shit of the fags that think its ok to have it. Its people like that that give assholes that run around stealing other peoples shit that they probably worked their ass of to get legally a reason to steel. Anytime I've sold a part with a vin I've taken 5 min before I put it up to sell and ran the numbers. I trusted jd since he is a sponsor here that he had done the same. But from the looks of it most of you here are crooked too and have no respect for other peoples property or the law .

You dumb fuck you think once they are at my business running numbers they would just say o its ok you can keep it even after it came back stolen. Your a fucking retard. Rat away I invite any type of law enforcement to come to my business and run any vin they want. I don't deal well with people who sell stolen shit of the fags that think its ok to have it. Its people like that that give assholes that run around stealing other peoples shit that they probably worked their ass of to get legally a reason to steel. Anytime I've sold a part with a vin I've taken 5 min before I put it up to sell and ran the numbers. I trusted jd since he is a sponsor here that he had done the same. But from the looks of it most of you here are crooked too and have no respect for other peoples property or the law .

Dude just leave know one wants you here.. You went about this the wrong way.....

Did you read my post? Since you live in a state that requires paperwork (I don't understand why all states don't at least want proof of ownership/title) I don't get why you didn't clarify your needs first. You have to know that titled, papered frames aren't <$100.

Where is your responsibility in this transaction?

Did you read my post? Since you live in a state that requires paperwork (I don't understand why all states don't at least want proof of ownership/title) I don't get why you didn't clarify your needs first. You have to know that titled, papered frames aren't <$100.

Where is your responsibility in this transaction?

[/quote

Because in my state a off road title is easy to get as long as its not stolen. You call a cop or the dnr they come look at it run the vin and if its clean give you a peace of paper you use to go get reg and a title. I've done this on the the 2 banshees I have now, its not a big deal and doesn't cost anything.

Think your missing the point. You didnt have to start a bash thread since you just said you knew he is a site sponser. If it was some Jerk off that nobody knew on this site that is one thing. But he's not. You could have contacted him in person or phone or P.M. and tried to resolve this issue. Shit happens man. Deal with it.