STOLEN FRAME

rocz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you just pm him, instead of just calling him out in front of everyone. try to fix before you bash him.

because he is a idiot and they don't see the world the same way. stolen parts are everywhere in the market and most of the time a vin wont show stolen from state to state for months even years.

Bottom line u bought a frame without papers. If u wanted to know more u should have asked for the VIN. I never cared to register or use the frame so why would I bother? I am not a VIN running service just tried to help a HQ brother out with a frame which obviously didn't work out.

Ya Tyler PR is just like the states. I get word about a situation like this and I have to take time from my Vacation to give some resolve. This is ridiculous and he is accusing me, he obviously doesn't know me.

i wouldn't get too worked up man. rocz is a crybaby bitch. have fun and take care of it when you get back....

because he is a idiot and they don't see the world the same way. stolen parts are everywhere in the market and most of the time a vin wont show stolen from state to state for months even years.

Once again your dumbass has no idea what your talking about. I live in Iowa and he lives in Michigan, it was stolen out of Michigan in July of 2010 the Iowa DNR had no problem finding out it was stolen I'm sure if he would of taken the time to run the numbers it would of come up.

He has already refunded my money, I hope everything works out for you JD I assumed that If you were selling a frame that still had a VIN on it that you ran the numbers and their would be no problems getting it registered.

Once again your dumbass has no idea what your talking about. I live in Iowa and he lives in Michigan, it was stolen out of Michigan in July of 2010 the Iowa DNR had no problem finding out it was stolen I'm sure if he would of taken the time to run the numbers it would of come up.

He has already refunded my money, I hope everything works out for you JD I assumed that If you were selling a frame that still had a VIN on it that you ran the numbers and their would be no problems getting it registered.

why dont you take your bitch ass down the road? do us all a favor and fall off a cliff on your stolen chassis.