STOLEN FRAME

rocz

My questions is, if rocz was so worried about getting a title for the bike, would he buy one without a title in the first place? I mean, this fucking clown went out of his way to take it to the Iowa DNR to have it checked.. WHY? Why do you need a title for a fucking 4-wheeler anyway? What a dumbass.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fucking kidding me. If you want to ride at any off road park at least in Iowa you need registration just like if you want to drive a car down the road. The only dumb thing that was done here was someone selling a stolen frame. Next time I run across something stolen ill send it to you guys since none of you dumb fuck seam to care. Having stolen shit in your possession is still s crime weather you knew it was or not. Ive bought lots of off road vehicles without titles because its not uncommon for them not to have them and their easy to get titles for if their not stolen

Edited by rocz

Haha thanks pickles! But lets get back to this post. Some of us don't ride dune Parks, mx tracks, illegally, or on our own land. ( some if not most still require registration ). The only other place to rife would be state game lands, and on state lands you NEED to have your shit registered. These rangers are the biggest bunch of cocks known to man they will impound your shit and give you a fine without thinking twice. This is why I bought a quad that didn't run right for 1700 cause it had a title. The way he went about it was gay posting here unless JD wouldn't get back with him for over a week. But I would be pissed if I found out the frame I had was stolen. Let this be a lesson learned to everyone that wants to get a frame titled. RUN THE VIN before you buy. Talk to the local dcnr about getting a lost title. A few weeks of waiting sure beats having a stolen frame. Thank You. That Is All.

Here's what I think happened..

Cocz tried to get a hold of JD for a day or maybe two at most. JD was in Puerto Rico and Cocz couldn't get a hold of him so he started this thread on BansheeHQ. JD then refunded the guy's money and there was really no need for this thread at all.

not trying to start shit but i'm a little curious how JD came across this stolen frame? was it given to him? did he part out the rest of it? i'm just sayin it is stolen and somebody had to steal, n ot saying he did, but still he is a site sponsor he shouldn't be selling stolen parts and should do a little more checking into things like a frame befor he sells it.

not trying to start shit but i'm a little curious how JD came across this stolen frame? was it given to him? did he part out the rest of it? i'm just sayin it is stolen and somebody had to steal, n ot saying he did, but still he is a site sponsor he shouldn't be selling stolen parts and should do a little more checking into things like a frame befor he sells it.

:shootself:

Banshee frames are a dime a dozen. You can buy them all day long for less than $100. Who knows where he got it. I'm guessing he probably bought it as a back up. I have a backup frame just in case I tear the shit out of the one I have now. That's not uncommon. You don't know where the frame came from and neither do I. That frame could have gone through 10 owners before JD. After all, Banshees came out in 1987. If I went out and bought a frame, the last thing I would do is check to see if it was stolen. I don't give a shit about the VIN on it anyway.

Regardless, the original poster could have gone about this a different way. To come on here and imply that JD is some sort of thief is ludicrous. Anyone that has ever met JD or knows him would say the same thing. Just because this fucking dumbass couldn't get a hold of JD in 37 seconds when JD was in Puerto Rice, he comes on here being a dipshit. It could have been handled differently and the buyer should have just asked for the VIN first if he was so concerned about it.