STOLEN FRAME

rocz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh Im not all bent out of shape on this, shit happens. In fact, Ill take the benefit of the doubt that it is stolen. I have no clue, that is what he claims, and that is where it stands. I havent heard from police but I am also not about to call them and ask about it.

This does not jeopordize anything for me or my parts. BHQ is awesome and so are MOST of the people....

Bottom line, shit happens. Life is too short to stress about this. I have moved on. Later :cheers:

-JD

not to go off topic on you guys.but my vin was sand blasted off when the seller painted the frame.does this mean i have a stolen bike?i did the vin check online with the number thats on the BOS and its clean.should i stamp the numbers on the frame?

not to go off topic on you guys.but my vin was sand blasted off when the seller painted the frame.does this mean i have a stolen bike?i did the vin check online with the number thats on the BOS and its clean.should i stamp the numbers on the frame?

I'm not sure what state you are in, but it never hurts to call the sheriff's dept and have them run the vin. Be ready, though, if it comes up hot, it's gone. So if the bike's assembled, I wouldn't call them... lol. You can try stamping the frame with the numbers you have on the BOS, but I would find out who the registered owner is, first. If he gave you a BOS with a clean vin, that someone else owns, and you go try to register it, you'll be McFucked.