2 new chrome banshee shocks

glamislove

umm i told you email me on ebay and i will respond.. let me guess becuase i wont tell you my personakl email address that isnt me?, um that wont work for me,,

btw we did our transaction off ebay

nope, wrong again..... i happen to know pedro...... like stated before "a way better ebayer than you.

i also have his personal email and cell phone number, even know where his shop is. respond to my last email if your pedro. i just sent a message.

you really dont have me figured out at all. i have 4 names on here that i have been using for 3 months now, just made this one yesterday to take heat off another 1,,

sold over 50 items and a banshee on here,, its a reverse physcology game that fucks with your head everytime.. did you really think, i havent been on using other names in the last 3 months, of course i have, seling parts,, trick is too sell them used etc... sell to your other screen name, couple of bumps, loks good, fish are biting and my parts get sold,

i dont bring myself back after a while you guys will be like wait a second, wheres that dick at?

besides ebay, which i am making a killing selling chinese shocks i buy for 30.00 a pair and sell for 225.00 all day long.. jgarcia.2 is my user id, i am from florida on there.. lmao and i usually schill bid with pthomas1 thats my other user id,, muahahahah.. 100% feedback fools............. and nothing you can do.

buy oko carbs for 14.00 a piece in china and selling them for 99.00 buy it now plus shipping.. got to love ebay..

im a smart buisness guy.. thats some good profits.........

ok tootles..

PS looks like you are working on your weight phelps congrats..

I'll give him ten out of ten for ego. what a cocksmoker

The sad thing is...many people like that waste of life and many more like him such as ( Minkia / Ray ) are ruining eGay for people like me.

These mother fuckers have flooded the market with all their bull shit that the value of parts has dropped dramatically. I have never expected to get rich from selling on there, but used to be able to get decent money for good used parts too though.

Mike

• 2 months later...

um not really might want to look again.. making over 1,300 a week profit on ebay on just 1 user name.. thats not counting my other user names..

take a gander then shhhhhhhhhhh...... email me on ebay if you want to buy something.. jgarcia.2

you talking about my goldcanyonbanshee user id?? my homemade billet parts are selling fine on there,, kinda of crazy i have 100% feedback on jgarcia.2 and pretty much 99% on goldcanyon banshee with over 1,000 feedbacks easily..

i must be 1 hell of a scammer

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER ... I AM GOLDCANYONBANSHEE ON EBAY AND ONLY HAVE ONE USER NAME ON EBAY ... MY NAME IS KYLE .. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS SCAMMER IS ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...