2 new chrome banshee shocks

glamislove

hey guys got like 2 pairs of these shocks from a guy who owed me money, dont know much about them.. said they are made by progressive.. measurements are below with pictures. looking to get 160.00 shipped. or prefer local pickup in roseville,ca

thanks

bansheeshocks.jpg

bansheeshocks1.jpg

Edited by glamislove

Quick few questions. What is the measurement of them, since it's not "below with the pictures". Also, either your first picture is of different shocks, or why were they run upside down? Also why didn't you actually take photos of the shocks you are selling? Those pictures have the photobucket watermark on them, which only shows up when an image is right clicked, and you choose "save as" from someone else's album. :confused:

Oh, and they're not made by Progressive. They are made by Zhejiang Mingzhen, out of Zhejiang, China.

I don't mean to totally ruin your for sale post, but some things just don't seem right here. The red flag for me was "I got like two pairs of these", and "i don't know much about them".

1) youre wrong about the water mark, nice try though, actually pulled them from my ebay listing,

2)they are the same shocks in both pics.

3) they are made by progressive harley.. got box and clearly says it engraved on them..

1) your a jack ass .... 2) you have always been a jackass........3) you will always be a jackass

you really dont have me figured out at all. i have 4 names on here that i have been using for 3 months now, just made this one yesterday to take heat off another 1,,

sold over 50 items and a banshee on here,, its a reverse physcology game that fucks with your head everytime.. did you really think, i havent been on using other names in the last 3 months, of course i have, seling parts,, trick is too sell them used etc... sell to your other screen name, couple of bumps, loks good, fish are biting and my parts get sold,

i dont bring myself back after a while you guys will be like wait a second, wheres that dick at?

besides ebay, which i am making a killing selling chinese shocks i buy for 30.00 a pair and sell for 225.00 all day long.. jgarcia.2 is my user id, i am from florida on there.. lmao and i usually schill bid with pthomas1 thats my other user id,, muahahahah.. 100% feedback fools............. and nothing you can do.

buy oko carbs for 14.00 a piece in china and selling them for 99.00 buy it now plus shipping.. got to love ebay..

im a smart buisness guy.. thats some good profits.........

ok tootles..

PS looks like you are working on your weight phelps congrats..

noone on here isnt,, ebay is a different thing, guess im lucky this site only has 21,000 members and ebay has 75,086,456 members,,

i see it getting cheaper... proof i in the price. no one buys without asking around first. you might have .7% of the banshee parts buying kids fool, but you wouldn't advertise here if it wasn't for slow biz. you suck at selling parts as much as life.

i see it getting cheaper... proof i in the price. no one buys without asking around first. you might have .7% of the banshee parts buying kids fool, but you wouldn't advertise here if it wasn't for slow biz. you suck at selling parts as much as life.

um not really might want to look again.. making over 1,300 a week profit on ebay on just 1 user name.. thats not counting my other user names..

take a gander then shhhhhhhhhhh...... email me on ebay if you want to buy something.. jgarcia.2

you talking about my goldcanyonbanshee user id?? my homemade billet parts are selling fine on there,, kinda of crazy i have 100% feedback on jgarcia.2 and pretty much 99% on goldcanyon banshee with over 1,000 feedbacks easily..

i must be 1 hell of a scammer

Edited by glamislove

pedro gonzales is a way better ebay scammer than you ever thought about being as far as shee parts and cheap shocks go. only he isn't so desperate as to start a user name here to do his scamming.

sarcasm may not be able to be seen online, but slow failure is as clear as a bell. good luck, maybe you will find a new deal around the corner.

pedro gonzales is a way better ebay scammer than you ever thought about being as far as shee parts and cheap shocks go. only he isn't so desperate as to start a user name here to do his scamming.

sarcasm may not be able to be seen online, but slow failure is as clear as a bell. good luck, maybe you will find a new deal around the corner.

FyI i am pedro retard from miami, well miami address anyways... i have sold to you before i believe not sure..

thats the first american banshee billet.......

dont belive thats me,, email me now on ebay i will reply back......

Edited by glamislove