best tires for snow?

MNPK

alright i just placed my order for the 22x10x9 ones...total came to $119 shipped

i checked on Nextag.com an this place came up an almost $30 cheaper per tire then the rest

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/search/search.jsp?searchString=maxxis+4snow&store=&resultType=subCategories

• 2 weeks later...

i got a used set of pro wedges a couple of months ago. ive always heard that they were good for drag racing in soft pack. they are kinda worn from being ridden on the road but they do hook up pretty good.

ive taken them to the dunes once and they did alright. i have nothing to compare them to except the sand geckos that i traded for the pro wedges and ive always heard that geckos are worse than knobbies in sand. alot of guys run 4 snows in our mini sand dunes and they seem to like em alot too.

• 1 month later...

4-Snows are amazing in the snow...last week we had a blizzard 15+inches of snow in my area and i was able to drive around my step brothers raptor who had stock tires on tho....some snow was just too deep an rediculous bc of drifts but otherwise tires served their purpose

i made my own snow-tracks. i took an old zrt 600 and took the track off of it and since it was already picked two birds one stone. then i wrapped them around a set of old tires and rims i had. and i can drive on anything pavement (but damn it fXcks up the ground b/c of pickes) deep soft snow ,hard packed is the best. and with a set of skis it really can do anything a snowmobile can. i'll try to post pics of them later.

4snow tires sell here in Canada for $55. each. That's in Canadian funds. Don't get hosed. I use 22x12.5x9 Realtors in the winter and they take me everywhere. The extra width helps in the deeper snow too. I spin them in the hardpack but i get sick traction and have no trouble running flat out in 6th. They get hard in the cold but I don't spend too much time on clean ice. Climbing hills on the snowy trail is a breeze. They also last longer than 1 winter.

i lived in canada, lot of snow and ice around here, so i use for rear studded 4 snow (9 inch), they are incredible but use fast and in front i have studded holeshots they are great for steering. Never got caught any deep snow and whe it is hard pack groomed the traction is incredible. Realtors are relly good but i would use them more if it's slushy.

I hear the studded Cheng Shins are great but I have to do a bit of road to get onto my lake because my own land is too steep to get back up in the deep snow. No studs for me. Most people around here run 4snows but they only last 1 season.

I hear the studded Cheng Shins are great but I have to do a bit of road to get onto my lake because my own land is too steep to get back up in the deep snow. No studs for me. Most people around here run 4snows but they only last 1 season.

oui fait les piner y vont durer plus lontemps, moi c un gars de st-hyppolite qui mes a fait, on ride pas mal dans l'coin de laval, labelle, st-michel-des-saints.

i made my own snow-tracks. i took an old zrt 600 and took the track off of it and since it was already picked two birds one stone. then i wrapped them around a set of old tires and rims i had. and i can drive on anything pavement (but damn it fXcks up the ground b/c of pickes) deep soft snow ,hard packed is the best. and with a set of skis it really can do anything a snowmobile can. i'll try to post pics of them later.

ok i tried and tried to post pics but it keeps telling me different $hit cam i email somebody a pic of these bada$$ snow tires i made and post a pic for me. i know it's easy but for some reason it tells me it too big or there is no pic.