Cascade- innovations

rgdrum

well.... back too the original thread.......

cascade is a great place for bling and advice i think....

chris and mike both have helped me and i would say chris is my right hand man when it comes too my bike

a couple times now i have called him from the dunes to diagnose my bike and he has helped more then he needed too

mike posted an old bike of mine for sale in the shop and i got calls.... great guy....

either way i would give my left nut to own cascade innovations and have employees like them....

yes alfy does have some points and ive delt with him in the past... in fact he sold me a used cdi box for a low price and worked with me

every shop has their niches and there will never be just ONE place that is the best at everything..... just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

its all good. I know Andy is slammed, it just got old being told time and time again that my stuff was going to ship the next day. If you look back in this thread he even said that it was going to ship the next day and that was 3 weeks ago. He did hook me up with free shipping because of all of the delays and assured me that it was going to ship again last friday so I made plans to get the motor and bike all together this weekend and now have to put it off till next weekend due to it finally shipping today and on top of that not getting what I ordered and payed for in Nov. I ordered polished cubs and was told they were all done in Jan, he was just waiting on the tranny and the cases. Now not getting polished cylinders because he lost a polisher 2 weeks ago but again was told the cylinders were done back in Jan. It is what it is, Im not your average builder or spender and unfortunately due to this experience it will most likely be my last with M&M. I can't build bikes for other guys if I keep having to tell them Im still waiting on parts, that is business suicide.

I personally wont deal with cascade... I needed a few small parts and they wanted to charge me an outrageous amount on shipping. They wern't very polite on the phone either... I know of a few other guys that didn't have a very good experience with them either. To each their own.. cascade isn't for me.

I personally wont deal with cascade... I needed a few small parts and they wanted to charge me an outrageous amount on shipping. They wern't very polite on the phone either... I know of a few other guys that didn't have a very good experience with them either. To each their own.. cascade isn't for me.

I see no reason to deal with Cascade. What exactly do they offer that you can't get from one of the BansheeHQ sponsors?

I see no reason to deal with Cascade. What exactly do they offer that you can't get from one of the BansheeHQ sponsors?

It was a pancake bearing and a few other odds and ends. This was before Jeff switched to the new style and we didn't have the sponsors like we have now.

Grommets for a coolant bottle bracket that I put in the battery boxes I build.

Any OEM banshee part you can think of in stock and shipped out same day.

Transit time on shipping to my home in 1 day.

Guys and gals who know me by name when I call.

A brand new set of cases in candy blue powdercoat.

The best looking chrome in the United states.

Do you want me to keep going?

Grommets for a coolant bottle bracket that I put in the battery boxes I build.

Yea, I'm sure they are the only people who carry them.

Any OEM banshee part you can think of in stock and shipped out same day.

FAST has never not had an OEM part in stock when I needed it. If I had to wait a day to support someone who actually gives a shit about their customers, so be it.

Transit time on shipping to my home in 1 day.

You can get anything shipped over night if need be.

Guys and gals who know me by name when I call.

So they make you feel like you're important? It's sad you had to spend a fortune with them to get that status.

A brand new set of cases in candy blue powdercoat.

Oh shit I forgot they are the only people who can get new cases and powdercoat them.

The best looking chrome in the United states.

Says who? The stuff that JL Engineering has had done for some members here looks pretty fucking amazing.

Do you want me to keep going?

You're gonna have to because you haven't sold me yet on why I should spend a dime with a company who doesn't give a shit about their customers. (unless you spend a fortune with them)

based off personal experience, i honestly can't say i have one negative thing to say about cascade. its nice that they carry such a variety of parts and are relatively close to where i live. if im in a pinch and i cant find the part(s) i need locally i know cascade can get them to me 1 or 2 days after i place an order or if need be i can make the drive to get the part without breaking the bank. every time i've talked to them in person or over the phone they've been pretty nice. i've never felt like they didnt have time to talk to me or didnt want to waste time talking to me. :shrugani:

Yea, I'm sure they are the only people who carry them.

FAST has never not had an OEM part in stock when I needed it. If I had to wait a day to support someone who actually gives a shit about their customers, so be it.

You can get anything shipped over night if need be.

So they make you feel like you're important? It's sad you had to spend a fortune with them to get that status.

Oh shit I forgot they are the only people who can get new cases and powdercoat them.

Says who? The stuff that JL Engineering has had done for some members here looks pretty fucking amazing.

You're gonna have to because you haven't sold me yet on why I should spend a dime with a company who doesn't give a shit about their customers. (unless you spend a fortune with them)

Shipping to my house is 1 day because they are in Oregon and I live in Washington. I don't pay anything extra for the 1 day service.

I spend a fortune with them because I get a deal on parts.

They have cases IN STOCK, we had them powdercoated and up to us in 6 business days.

Everyone knows Cascade's chrome is the best and it is Epic.

I have always received excellent service from them, even when I was a new customer. So has everyone else I ride with.

its all good. I know Andy is slammed, it just got old being told time and time again that my stuff was going to ship the next day. If you look back in this thread he even said that it was going to ship the next day and that was 3 weeks ago. He did hook me up with free shipping because of all of the delays and assured me that it was going to ship again last friday so I made plans to get the motor and bike all together this weekend and now have to put it off till next weekend due to it finally shipping today and on top of that not getting what I ordered and payed for in Nov. I ordered polished cubs and was told they were all done in Jan, he was just waiting on the tranny and the cases. Now not getting polished cylinders because he lost a polisher 2 weeks ago but again was told the cylinders were done back in Jan. It is what it is, Im not your average builder or spender and unfortunately due to this experience it will most likely be my last with M&M. I can't build bikes for other guys if I keep having to tell them Im still waiting on parts, that is business suicide.

First of all you got everything you paid for as i reimbursed you for your polishing. I dont do polishing in house now nor will I ever and i cant control what happens outside of my shop. I never told you your cylinder was done (ported and polished) i told you your cylinder was done cast and plated i was out of them when you ordered them and that is what i told you. I also never told you not to send your cases or tranny in to me :confused: why would i tell you not to send stuff to me that i have to work on that makes no sense at all. What i did say is that i wont send your stuff back to you until i get it all done so i can save you on shipping which i didn't charge you anyway. You arbitrarily decided to wait 2 months to send them in and i had forgotten about the whole thing as i didn't have your cases or tranny to cut. I don't keep cut cases on the shelf now nor will i ever. I do try and stock cores for my customers on the tranny but that is purely a convenience as most people just cut yours as do i if i don't have any cores. Furthermore you didn't even have a tranny on order with me at all, you say we talked about it but you have to understand that i have hundreds of people talk to me about motors and parts everyday, nothing is sold in my shop until its paid for or i would have a ton of parts here that nobody ever picks up. When somebody waits 2 months to send there parts in to get cut then raises hell on the internet and on the phone cause there in such a big hurry am i supposed to put them in front of everybody, seriously??? I gave you almost a $430 discount on your kit and shipped your stuff for free which was $58 and you had the nerve to ask for more discounts cause you had to wait, ya right. In reality you waited a little over a month for your cases and tranny and if you called in today and ask for a lead time it would probably be 2. Does it take a month or even 2 to cut a tranny or a set of cases? No but i am very busy and i dont put people in front of others because nobody is more important than the next. I have customers that spend 10k on a single motor and then buy chassis, suspension, controls, hell even paint from me and they will wait just the same as you.

If you got told that your stuff was shipping that day and it didn't I apologize it wasnt because i was putting you off when i tell someone that i have every intention of that happening, sometimes it just dont happen the way we intend. Im sure there are many other builders and parts slingers around that have a way quicker turn around than me but there is a reason why im busy. If you choose to not do business with me anymore so be it thats your choice let it go and everybody will go there own way.

Andy

I don't mind waiting on parts, what I do mind is being told countless times that my parts are going to ship. On the 22nd of Feb you stated that they would ship on the 23 or 24th and then as per our phone conversation you stated that they WOULD ship on the 4th (not to mention being told twice by your secretary that they would be shipping the next day). Well thank god they finally shipped on the 10th. As far as not putting people ahead of others thats BS, I know others that have sent you their parts after me and gotten them back already.

As far as the price goes, that was the advertised price and not a deal you cut for me.

I didn't spend $10k at your shop but did spend close to $3000 and you did my buddies parts also because of me. I made this order as a trial run to try out a new shop, Ive averaged over $20k per year on Banshee parts over the last 3 years.

This has been my worst experience ever with any shop.