Cascade- innovations

rgdrum

I haven't heard any people on bansheehq talk about cascade innovations. They are out of oregon and thats who I buy all of my parts from. These people are extremely knowledgeable about banshees. Not to be sexist but even the woman who answers the phone knows a banshee inside and out. They have the nicest billet parts with extremely intricate designs and pay attention to detail. All the chrome polished things and engine parts are from them and I have always had great experiences. The people you talk to on the phone are always willing to help get you what you need. I also have a custom made seat from them and WOW they did an awesome job it fits great, super durable and looks outstanding. I have seen these guys at dune fest a couple of times and their banshees are AMAZING. Check them out at Cascade-innovations.com

I haven't heard any people on bansheehq talk about cascade innovations.

That is cause everybody knows they are the people to go to for Bling. If you want Shearer's or CPI's with great chrome go to them. They buy them bare and have them plateded to their standards.

100_2148.jpg

^^^^^ not true dude

billet is usually light weight. like the billet axle. also you usually have to get a billet clutch cover to house a lock out which is needed to get power to the ground.

ok i guess ur right about the axles, and i guess everything adds up in the end. Think im just sour cuz i always seem to get some guy who is too busy to talk... lol

My expierence with Cascade has been that they make excellent bling and seat covers, but there are FAR better places to go for performance mods other than bolt ons. I cannot verify this, but I was told that Cacade sends their crank work to Twister which is less than 5 miles down they road from them. I know that they want to build it their way and not work around the parts you already have. I also know that they are not nearly as friendly and willing to help you out since Kevin and Becky sold it to Kevin's brother. Also they have raised their prices. When the CSFX silencers came out, I wanted a set to quiet my bike down, but I was running an oddball set of pipes. Kevin custom bent me a set of stingers for the standard cost of an off the shelf set. When I went in a year ago to get a set of them for the T3s on the wife's bike, which they used to have in stock, hanging on the wall. They wanted to charge me full bore for a set of silencers and stingers, PLUS at least 3 hours shop labor at $75/hour to custom bend me a set of stingers that used to be an off the shelf part. I understand that silencers for T3s are not a hot selling item, but to charge me full bore for a standard set of silencers and stingers PLUS $225 for custom stigers is rediculous, it double the price. All ths plus they have been kind of snotty to me on the phone when I called. I have almost every billet piece they sell for a Banshee on my bike,plus I have bought at least 5 seatcovers from them.

• 1 month later...

I know Cascade is not a site sponsor but I have to give them a shout out. I have done over $40k worth of business with them in the last few years and I have never been disappointed. If I get my order in before 2-3 I ALWAYS have my parts the next day. Their customer service is second to none. If they are too bust to talk, leave a number and they will call you back. I will talk with Tim to see if we can get him on here as a site sponsor.

I know Cascade is not a site sponsor but I have to give them a shout out. I have done over $40k worth of business with them in the last few years and I have never been disappointed. If I get my order in before 2-3 I ALWAYS have my parts the next day. Their customer service is second to none. If they are too bust to talk, leave a number and they will call you back. I will talk with Tim to see if we can get him on here as a site sponsor.

I have talked with them about sponsorship on BansheeHQ. They blew me off.

Tyler that really surprises me, when was the last time that you talked to Tim? I will give him a call on Wed. What does it cost? and what benefits do they get? I am actually thinking about starting a clothing line so these answers will help me also.

Tyler that really surprises me, when was the last time that you talked to Tim? I will give him a call on Wed. What does it cost? and what benefits do they get? I am actually thinking about starting a clothing line so these answers will help me also.

I talked to them a couple months or so ago. I don't remember who I talked to but it was through e-mail. I gave them prices and the features and never heard back from them.

Ive had some work done by Cascade. At first they seemed real nice and knowledgeable. Come to find out there not engine builders. There assembalers. They send there cranks to Lew at twister as well as there jugs. They sub out everything and get it back and put it together. Mike has just recently started to do his own porting there. Also there very overpriced IMO. Once Chris learned i was starting up my own thing 2 hours away in Washington, his attitude really changed. Ive got a ways to go before Im any threat to them, even though i have got a few of there customers lately. I also asked to buy and sell there parts and set up a deal with them. I was blown off. Asked about getting my bike in the Sandsations calender, was told there not going to make it anymore. WRONG. 2 years later i just got my new one at Sandfest, an have all the previous years and will be selling them out of my shop now!! They take what they hear from us duners that are the ones actually doing there R&D and other riders/builders and run with it. Ive caught them twice claiming they started this or were the first with this or something along those lines that they just heard about or whatever. I like the guys for the most part but I dont trust them or believe much of what they say. Here is what just happened to me while building this last motor and the reason I will never go back to them again.

I dropped my cylinders and bottom end off to have the domes cut for my new 4mill crank, have the port timing redone and everything cleaned up. Well through the grapevine from one of my buddies that has done alot of business with them ran into Chris on Memorial weekend this year while we were at Winchester. Chris asked how my bike was running since it was the first ride out. Buddy says great he really likes it. Chris says, "well it should run great now that its got the right crank,port timing & domes in it." Apparently the cylinders were already setup for a 4mill from the first time the did it and i was running a stock crank!! No wonder last year my bike never ran right in the higher gears!! To top it off they charged me and didnt even mention anything about it to me. That burned my ass and I will never go there or recommend them to anyone again.

Ive spent over 5gs there and cant even get a free Tshirt!! LOL!

So thats my experiences with them in a nutshell. Started out good but ended when I realized how dishonest they were. :shrugani:

This is just my opinion. Not out to hurt any feelings or start any pissing matches. Everyone has there favorite shop/builder/assembler/parts place or whatever. ;)

Ive had some work done by Cascade. At first they seemed real nice and knowledgeable. Come to find out there not engine builders. There assembalers. They send there cranks to Lew at twister as well as there jugs. They sub out everything and get it back and put it together. Mike has just recently started to do his own porting there. Also there very overpriced IMO. Once Chris learned i was starting up my own thing 2 hours away in Washington, his attitude really changed. Ive got a ways to go before Im any threat to them, even though i have got a few of there customers lately. I also asked to buy and sell there parts and set up a deal with them. I was blown off. Asked about getting my bike in the Sandsations calender, was told there not going to make it anymore. WRONG. 2 years later i just got my new one at Sandfest, an have all the previous years and will be selling them out of my shop now!! They take what they hear from us duners that are the ones actually doing there R&D and other riders/builders and run with it. Ive caught them twice claiming they started this or were the first with this or something along those lines that they just heard about or whatever. I like the guys for the most part but I dont trust them or believe much of what they say. Here is what just happened to me while building this last motor and the reason I will never go back to them again.

I dropped my cylinders and bottom end off to have the domes cut for my new 4mill crank, have the port timing redone and everything cleaned up. Well through the grapevine from one of my buddies that has done alot of business with them ran into Chris on Memorial weekend this year while we were at Winchester. Chris asked how my bike was running since it was the first ride out. Buddy says great he really likes it. Chris says, "well it should run great now that its got the right crank,port timing & domes in it." Apparently the cylinders were already setup for a 4mill from the first time the did it and i was running a stock crank!! No wonder last year my bike never ran right in the higher gears!! To top it off they charged me and didnt even mention anything about it to me. That burned my ass and I will never go there or recommend them to anyone again.

Ive spent over 5gs there and cant even get a free Tshirt!! LOL!

So thats my experiences with them in a nutshell. Started out good but ended when I realized how dishonest they were. :shrugani:

This is just my opinion. Not out to hurt any feelings or start any pissing matches. Everyone has there favorite shop/builder/assembler/parts place or whatever. ;)

I had posted in other threads that Twister was doing their crank work. My riding buddy bought a brand new 99 Banshee from them when he got into this sport because they were making him a hell of a deal on the bike, paddles, T5s, jettted, clutch springs, and a few other small things. They fucked up putting the clutch springs in and he had problems with it. He took it back to them, they charged him to fix it and it still did not work right. He ended up taking it to someone else to get it fixed and it cost him more money. He has sinced learned and now has me do his Banshee work. This all happened at Cascade when Kevin and Becky owned it, but the stuff I have heard about them since they sold it to his brother is not any better. They are a great place to go for stuff to make your bike pretty, but if you want a local Portland shop to do cranks, porting, boring and head work, I would go to Twister.

I had posted in other threads that Twister was doing their crank work. My riding buddy bought a brand new 99 Banshee from them when he got into this sport because they were making him a hell of a deal on the bike, paddles, T5s, jettted, clutch springs, and a few other small things. They fucked up putting the clutch springs in and he had problems with it. He took it back to them, they charged him to fix it and it still did not work right. He ended up taking it to someone else to get it fixed and it cost him more money. He has sinced learned and now has me do his Banshee work. This all happened at Cascade when Kevin and Becky owned it, but the stuff I have heard about them since they sold it to his brother is not any better. They are a great place to go for stuff to make your bike pretty, but if you want a local Portland shop to do cranks, porting, boring and head work, I would go to Twister.

Good to no that Im not the only one that has had problems with them. Just kinda shady now that Ive gotten to know them better. Dont think ill ever trust them again. I can also get similar billet parts and accessories from 3 of my vendors that somewhat specialize in the billet and bling. Hit me up anytime.